What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who gets to the SuperBowl? (1 Viewer)

Which teams do you want to reach the SuperBowl?

• Denver vs. Carolina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denver vs. Seattle

• Pittsburgh vs. Carolina

• Pittsburgh vs. Seattle

• Total voters
I am almost rooting for a Carolina vs Denver SB just to hear:JAKE TO SMITH TD!!!!But I would also like to see bettis play in the SB.Although Porter should shut up, so back to Denver.But Being a Charger fan, can I root for Denver?Oh well......

But Being a Charger fan, can I root for Denver?

Oh well......
As a Bronco fan I was rooting for the Chrgers the year they made it. It's all about the AFC baby.
damnit, more good points... i may not know who to root for until after its all over... :wall:

wow, 10 years since sd was in the SB.....

But Being a Charger fan, can I root for Denver?

Oh well......
As a Bronco fan I was rooting for the Chrgers the year they made it. It's all about the AFC baby.
Agreed. I always root for the AFC West. Best division in football.Except for Oakland, but that went without saying.

I'd like to see Bettis go just because he is such a class act. Of course so long as Seattle doesn't make it I'll be happy.....I'm still sore about them beating my Skins last week....

Users who are viewing this thread