What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has off tomarrow? (1 Viewer)

I'm having trouble getting started today. So much stuff to catch up on after being out for almost 2 weeks. I guess I'll **** around on FBG for a while, buy some stuff online and probably get some work done starting Tuesday/Wednesday next week. :coffee:

I'm off.

20 years ago I worked in a door shop where the demographics was about 60-40 black vs. white. We could take the day off without pay and the majority of the black guys would take the day off while most of the white guys would not. I would have taken the day off in a heartbeat if I didn't need the money.

I know, cool story bro.

Wife is off so I went ahead and took the day. Going out to the Flying Saucer tonight, then to the rodeo tomorrow. First day off that wasn't move related in like six months.

:hey:

And the day after that.

And the day after that.

And the day after that.

And the day after that.

And the day after that.

And the day after that.

And the day after that.

:coffee:

My son was born on Memorial Day, and turns six tomarrow. Looking forward to having off tomarrow!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread