What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who wins this trade? (1 Viewer)

That's the wrong question.

The primary question you should ask, is well this make my team better?

It depends on your needs.

I don't think Howard reproduce much this year compared to where he was drafted. With that in mind I would prefer to have Ajayi of the workhorse and consistent Thomas as a soild wr2

That's the wrong question.

The primary question you should ask, is well this make my team better?

It depends on your needs.

I don't think Howard reproduce much this year compared to where he was drafted. With that in mind I would prefer to have Ajayi of the workhorse and consistent Thomas as a soild wr2
My team:

RB: Howard, Gore, Ingram, Allen, Carson

WR: Evans, Jeffery, T. Hill, Diggs, T. Williams

My team:

RB: Howard, Gore, Ingram, Allen, Carson

WR: Evans, Jeffery, T. Hill, Diggs, T. Williams
I think I'd do this one if I were you. Always sucks to be giving up the best player in the trade but I'd be very worried about relying heavily on Howard without owning Cohen, and Demaryius has one of the safest floors in fantasy which makes the downgrade at WR more palatable. Granted I am also slightly concerned about Ajayi's knee, it's been a ticking time bomb since he was drafted imo, but he did look just as explosive last week as he did down the stretch last year. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread