What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would you draft next? (1 Viewer)

northern exposure

Footballguy
16 team ppr dynasty with short benches.
Starters are: 1QB, 3WRs, 2RBs, 1TE, 1WR/TE, 1WR/RB
My roster is: 
QB - Rodgers
WR- Julio, DThomas, Jeffery, Gordon, Dez
RB- Kamara, Carson, Guice, Burkhead, Ekeler, Ware, JStew
TE- Olsen, Graham

Draft is for rookies and veteran Free Agents.
Draft so far is:
Barkley
Michel
Freeman
Penny
Moore
KJohnson
Chubb
Ridley
Guice
RoJones
Miller
Kirk
Hines
Sutton
Tre Smith
Gesicki
Roquan Smith
Washington
Gallup
TEdmunds
Wilkins
Calloway
Hurst 
Mayfield

So all the rookie QBs except Mayfield are available, but the benches in this league are very short. So, if I pick up a QB I have to be able to start him at least on Rodgers bye week. Eli, Flacco are also FAs.
Free Agents of note: Albert Wilson, Cole Beasley,Brice Butler, ADP, Vernon Davis, Vance McDonald, Luke Willson, Kumerow.

I'm debating between grabbing a rookie QB Darnold, Allen or Rosen, McDonald, Kumerow, Dante Pettis,Goedert, Chris Warren (but I don't need another flyer RB).

Who would you draft next?

You have to start three WR and you currently only have three WR that could start with Dez unsigned and Gordon still in limbo.  The "flex" position really reads "RB" for you because you do not have a 4th WR available. 

Plus, the ages of your 5 WR are 30, 29, 29, 28, 27.  Not great long term in a dynasty league.  I think you have to go WR now.  I would take Pettis.

With short benches, it means there will always be startable QBs on the wire.

For the bye week you need to go with Eli or Flacco. If the rookies do end up starting you can always pick one up on waivers but you need the second starter.

Users who are viewing this thread