What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's better, Manning or Brady (post cheating spree)? (1 Viewer)

Who's the better quarterback?

• Peyton Manning

Votes: 109 54.5%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 91 45.5%

• Total voters
"Drags his team to another ring"?  I think the issue is that Brady supporters give him complete credit for all the success he's had in the playoffs whereas Manning haters blame him for all of his failures.  Statistically, both QBs are pretty close when it comes to playoff stats.  If all other things were constant in their respective careers, I have no idea who would end up being the better QB.  Unfortunately we have no way if knowing.  They're both great QBs.  That's the only thing I know for sure.
Probably slight hyperbole but my point is that, in my opinion, the Patriots don't have the offensive talent that the other playoff teams have - especially with Gronk out. I feel Brady will have to play at the top of his game for the Patriots to beat the Steelers and the winner of the Packers/Falcons

Manning. his career winning % vs Brady when it mattered most (AFCCG) was double that of Brady's vs. Manning. he just got it done when he needed to against the pats

What's funny is Brady supporters used to use the "he's 2-1 against Peyton in the playoffs" line as a reason to say he was better, but once Peyton tied him and then took the lead last year in head to head playoff matchups, they conveniently just laugh it off now. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Manning with half a defense during his colts days would have as many if not more rings than Brady. 

Users who are viewing this thread