What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's going to the Carolina game?! (1 Viewer)

glumpy

breeze
WooHoooooo! It's been awhile! Having three players in this game is cool too--

I'm coming in blind; if anybody wants to connect It's always a good bet at the Pumphouse. :tfp:

Anyone with an extra ticket I'll gladly buy; otherwise that's easy with the North Gate distributors...in case we haven't been a league together, I'll have an FBG shirt but it's kinda cool out--will wear a British driving cap.

My question is which Delhomme shows up? I imagine Carolina would want to slow the potent Naw Orlins offense down with a big dose of DeAngelo and Jonathan. Would love to see a shootout might have to take Delhomme as a bye week fill in and then hoping for Colston's return for a good game on the other side of the ball.

What kind of scoring projection?

NO - 34

CAR - 23

Hope for your sake glumpy that's it's the other way around like CAR 31 NO 30

I can say the same thing about our Detroit Lion team week in and week out :lmao: Atleast Carolina will show up play and win some games.

Ripleys said:
Carolina tends to play pretty good at home. I'd expect a high scoring game today.
No they do not!Unless your talking about the last 3 games. Other than that Carolina has been terrible over the last few years.

Team Smokin said:
My question is which Delhomme shows up?
:confused: Delhomme didn't have a bad game last week. If you looked at the stats it would appear so, but the stats don't tell the true story.

Team Smokin said:
My question is which Delhomme shows up?
:yes: Delhomme didn't have a bad game last week. If you looked at the stats it would appear so, but the stats don't tell the true story.
This is a good point. All three of his INTs were tipped by the offensive player into the hands of the defense. Here's hoping the Panthers don their black unis - it's cool Autumn like football weather here in the the Carolinas.

The BIG question is Glumpy making BBQ or not? Still the best I have had. GO PANTHERS!!
Didn't get there in time to tailgate. :thumbdown: Maybe we all can plan another time! :football:Lights Out defense. Carolina was up for this one!! And--the watering hole I always forget the name of is the Doghouse--not the Pumphouse. It's a refurbed garage on Morehead St.

Users who are viewing this thread