What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wife dominated colon cancer (1 Viewer)

That is fantastic news!!! First beating cancer and then a new addition to the family.

Congratulations and T&P prayers for your wife's health and a smooth pregnancy.

Always good to hear stories of someone kicking cancer's ###.

Continued good health to the wife. And next time give the poor woman a day or two free from chemo before you start tapping dat ###.

Yeah, man, congrats. That's awesome.

You know what else would be awesome? If your child was born....along with perfect health.....with some really cool mutant powers. Think about it. He could be a modern day, real life Avenger! He could go take down ISIS single handedly.

PatsWillWin said:
Your wife is awesome. I would have sex with her. I don't know why I said that. Is she hot?

CONGRATULATIONS.
Hasn't she been through enough? ;)

Congrats Walkmen - fantastic news.

Great news. It must be an exciting time for you guys now - new city, new job, new baby and NO CANCER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Two years since the last update. She received a clear scan yesterday, and CEA levels are down. They considered this a 3-year scan, which is a huge milestone.

Two years since the last update. She received a clear scan yesterday, and CEA levels are down. They considered this a 3-year scan, which is a huge milestone.
So awesome - my wife is coming up on 7 years cancer free this March - always a spectre in the back of the mind wondering what if it comes back - but what a relief that for 7 years at least she has beaten the ******* cleanly.  What has happened in that 7 years which makes it more awesome?  Two oldest kids got married, the eldest and her husband had twin girls last March - all of this she got to enjoy because she beat that ####ing disease.

So awesome - my wife is coming up on 7 years cancer free this March - always a spectre in the back of the mind wondering what if it comes back - but what a relief that for 7 years at least she has beaten the ******* cleanly.  What has happened in that 7 years which makes it more awesome?  Two oldest kids got married, the eldest and her husband had twin girls last March - all of this she got to enjoy because she beat that ####ing disease.
Exactly. Congrats though on 7 years!

Users who are viewing this thread