What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Tatum Bell play the entire game? (1 Viewer)

Thumper

Footballguy
Do you think Bell is a good play this week? I suspect if he gets off to a hot start and could close in on the 1,000 yd mark he will play all day.

I think we'll see a lot of Ron Dayne, hardly any of Mike Anderson, and a normal (or less) amount of Tatum Bell.

I think we will see a lot of Tatum early and the rest of the game will be dictated on how he starts.

What about playing him over a midline starting RB, like a McGahee or a Foster. I see Tatum as a high-risk, high-reward play this week. I see him getting 15 touches, and his production then relying upon whether or not he breaks those 1-2 long ones.

I think Bell is going to get a glut of touches to try to get him to the 1,000 yard mark, and to gauge how well he can handle the featured RB role. I expect him to fall short of 1000 yards, though, since Denver struggles running against the 3-4.

Users who are viewing this thread