What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will you watch TO's new reality show? (1 Viewer)

Will you watch TO's new reality show?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jeter23

Footballguy
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/g...634&newsLang=en

PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 10, 2006--Banyan Productions, a leading creator of reality-based television programming, has reached a partnership agreement with NFL veteran wide receiver Terrell Owens (aka, T.O.) for a new reality television series that will be hosted by the colorful athletic personality. Internet and mobile content based on the show's concept will also be created. The announcement was made today by Ray Murray, President of Banyan Productions.

"Terrell Owens is one of the most talked about and dominating athletes in all of sports. He's also honest, articulate and one of the most physically fit competitors in the country. We're looking forward to tapping into all of those qualities to create an original and groundbreaking series," said Mr. Murray.

The show will combine T.O.'s passion for working out with his natural curiosity about other people. Guests on the show will come from the worlds of sports, entertainment and even politics -- and no subject will be off limits. The show will rely on T.O's witty personality and tendency to speak his mind and Banyan's successful track record in producing highly rated programming that strikes an emotional chord with its audience.

Banyan Productions latest Emmy Award nomination was for "Trading Spaces: Boys vs. Girls."
:lmao: so which one is mcnabb?i'll watch it at least once

"The show will combine T.O.'s passion for working out with his natural curiosity about other people."

:lmao:

Now there's some good television!

Boot.

:popcorn:

Everyone who is a real NFl fan that voted NO is lying to themselfs. This trainwreck with an open mike and film crew following him around? Come on, you know your going to watch it just so you can come post in the "What the *&%$ was he thinking!" thread the miute the show ends.

I hated the Danny Bonaducci show, gave me the creeps watching him self destruct, but I'll be dammed I wasn't watching the next episode. TO's show will be akward,uncomfortable and show a 14 year old boys maturiy and social skills in the body of a grown man. Oh, I this show will give me the creeps as well.

It should prove to be pretty amusing......maybe he will have Tara Reid on and make the show an even bigger trainwreck!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the over/under on number of episodes before this is canceled? I seriously think most people find him more annoying than amusing anymore.

What's the over/under on number of episodes before this is canceled? I seriously think most people find him more annoying than amusing anymore.
You're probably right with "most people", but depending on the time and channel this thing is on, even if they get 10-15% of the normal NFL viewing audience to tune in to this regularly it could be a success.

I agree with this.Plus I think this is probably one of the worst career choices he could make at this point. It is going to be pretty hard to sell himself to a new NFL team that he has changed and is all about the team with a camera crew standing behind him looking for the right shot.

I agree with this.Plus I think this is probably one of the worst career choices he could make at this point. It is going to be pretty hard to sell himself to a new NFL team that he has changed and is all about the team with a camera crew standing behind him looking for the right shot.
I'll watch this at least once. It will be worth a good laugh, to watch this piece of garbage flush the last hope of his NFL career down the drain.

This would make for interesting television. That said, if I'm one of the owners of teams who'd like to sign TO next season, no way am I going to allow this.

He's trying to convince GMs that he is a team player and his attitude problems are a thing of the past by starting his own reality TV show :lmao: ? God I hope KC or Denver gets him. He's a trainwreck with legs.

I might watch an episode out of morbid curiosity, but normally I only watch reality TV when my wife forces me to.

Last edited by a moderator:
:tfp:

Can't ..... look ..... away.
:thumbup: How can you look away? Considering the number of secondary car wrecks that occur when people slow down to rubberneck at the scene of a traffic accident, I believe this show will be big.

How many people thought Ozzy Osbourne and family could pull it off? With T.O. you are talking about just as great, if not greater, potential for seriously entertaining fare. I want to see the inside action between T.O. and his agent. Maybe they can hook up T.O. with Madonna. Do a Celebrity Deathmatch thing. There are just so many possibilities and opportunities for T.O. to demonstrate his intellect. MUST SEE TV!!!!

at least once
Have to agree. Maybe it will be a gem. Probably it won't, but you never know. There's a chance it makes him out to be a complete fool, in which case it would still be fun to watch.It really depends what network and format it follows, if it's more of a late night talk show or VH1-style

Last edited:
An Owens "reality" show makes perfect sense actually (although in a dry heaves-kind of way).

But regardless.........GB ANOTHER OWENS THREAD :thumbup: :thumbup: Great to hear he's getting a lot more airtime now to WHOO HOOOO......who says TV is just a bunch of crapola??

I can't believe this thread isn't getting any love. Cmon talk it up! It's all about Owens yknow. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread