What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS MMXI: Back to the Future Edition- Draft & Season Thread (2 Viewers)

Man, what a year by Matt Kemp for my squad.

.320/.390/.584/.974 with 44 bombs while stealing 55 bases (only caught 9 times).

ETA: Too bad my pitching was extremely bad. :kicksrock:

Last edited by a moderator:
in regular season, moopsmoors finished closer to belljr's 51 win team than to Chase's 114 win team.
:banned: I was a .600 team for most of the year. Got killed by some fatigue at the end of the year. Had a stretch where I lost like 16 out 19 games or something.Matt Cain with the complete game shutout today. :thumbup:

I hope WIS website explodes over the next day or so. That way neither of you two losers will win. :popcorn:

Just kidding. But let's get this series over with so we can get on to more important matters. Like what is the theme of the next one, and when we going to get it rolling.

:banned:

Success! Even with Mark Reynolds hitting a bazillion home runs in the World Series, I managed to close it out.

It seems crazy that we started this all the way back in February... that was fun. Thanks again to oso for jumping and helping build my team when I had that unexpected surgery, this one is part yours too.

for posterity, awards went to...

MVP: Jose Bautista and Curtis Granderson

Cy Young: James Shields and Doug Fister

Rookie: Freddie Freeman and Philip Humber

Fireman: John Axford & Neftali Felix

Even computers like wins when it comes to Cy Young voting

Shields 23-9, .212 OAV, .269 OBP, .315 SLG, 1.05 WHIP, 2.63 ERA

Weaver 21 -8, .196. OAV, .251 OBP, .304 SLG, 0.97 WHIP, 2.59 ERA

Success! Even with Mark Reynolds hitting a bazillion home runs in the World Series, I managed to close it out.It seems crazy that we started this all the way back in February... that was fun. Thanks again to oso for jumping and helping build my team when I had that unexpected surgery, this one is part yours too.
congrats! glad to help.

Users who are viewing this thread