What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS V All-Time Baseball Draft: HARRRRRRRIFIC (1 Viewer)

Capella, you can share my team if then demands are met.
I think you will see that things have shaped up to your liking. It is now a matter of kicking koya out, I believe.

I'm in if certain conditions are met:

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

-Yahtzee hi-score is mentioned randomly every 10 pages ("351")

-artpad shtick is tried atleast once by all involved

-King Kelly is draftable in his best year

I'm ready when you are.
Still waiting on a couple, let me know.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
So we can replace Larry with GWB.. leaving Cappy and Rude Dude to share one team. We can have the vote on Koya/Nipsey (per your request). Yahtzee will be mentioned, don't worry. What is the problem with King Kelly? 1886 is an elligble draft season.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
So we can replace Larry with GWB.. leaving Cappy and Rude Dude to share one team. We can have the vote on Koya/Nipsey (per your request). Yahtzee will be mentioned, don't worry. What is the problem with King Kelly? 1886 is an elligble draft season.
I haven't followed the rules discussion, but we can now draft players more than once? I could have 9 King Kelly's starting for me?

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
I haven't followed the rules discussion, but we can now draft players more than once? I could have 9 King Kelly's starting for me?
It appears to be that way, yes.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
:thumbup: Granted, you'd end up with about 500 errors, but yes you could

Last edited by a moderator:

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Does he have 9 eligible years?No--turns out only 8. You could start him at all 8 field positions, and have Cy Young pitch.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Does he have 9 eligible years?No--turns out only 8. You could start him at all 8 field positions, and have Cy Young pitch.
:blackdot:

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Oh, so each of a players eligible years can be drafted only once? So I could have Rickey Henderson '87 and '89 playing left and center, batting 1-2? Interesting.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
WE CAN'T LOSE!

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Oh, so each of a players eligible years can be drafted only once? So I could have Rickey Henderson '87 and '89 playing left and center, batting 1-2? Interesting.
Exactly.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Exactly.
Anyone against this? Interested in hearing why it wouldn't be a good idea. Are we going to limit this to hitters only? Also, are we going to have a pitching requirement for starters?

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Exactly.
Anyone against this? Interested in hearing why it wouldn't be a good idea. Are we going to limit this to hitters only? Also, are we going to have a pitching requirement for starters?
There are some against it, but Harr has laid down the law.No pitching requirement for starters. You want to go with 2 deadballers, be our guest.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Nipsey can have my spot or any other regular that wants in - I don't want to stand in the way of shtick.

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
WE CAN'T LOSE!
Nine Cy Youngs!!

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
WE CAN'T LOSE!
Nine Cy Youngs!!
or 4 Cy Youngs and 5 Ecks

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
WE CAN'T LOSE!
Nine Cy Youngs!!
The real question is, which Eck goes 1.1?

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
WE CAN'T LOSE!
Nine Cy Youngs!!
The real question is, which Eck goes 10.1?
I'd guess '91.

I'm in if certain conditions are met:-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.
Does he have 9 eligible years?

No--turns out only 8. You could start him at all 8 field positions, and have Cy Young pitch.
WE CAN'T LOSE!
Nine Cy Youngs!!
The real question is, which Eck goes 10.1?
I'd guess '91.
We better get that first pick then.

First time I rolled it gave 7 numbers. First one was a 175. Did it again with just one outcome and it gave me a 74.

Guess that's good for either first or last.

First time I rolled it gave 7 numbers. First one was a 175. Did it again with just one outcome and it gave me a 74.

74 would give you the first pick.

Did you email it to me?Edit to add: 74 nice freakin roll :thumbup:

Don't lie to me. I know he didn't roll a 74.GSTH, send a copy of the email to mrharrier with the domain gmail

Don't lie to me. I know he didn't roll a 74.GSTH, send a copy of the email to mrharrier with the domain gmail
email sent. it's legit :shrug:

It says that it was the 8th one he sent. We have to use the first one (543).

It says that it was the 8th one he sent. We have to use the first one (543).
I think the first was a 175.

The 74 was legit but I guess it doesn't count since my first roll was technically a 175.

Roll them bones ... your dice are

Roll 1: 175.

Roll 2: 903.

Roll 3: 163.

Roll 4: 620.

Roll 5: 954.

Roll 6: 794.

Roll 7: 377.

The 74 was legit but I guess it doesn't count since my first roll was technically a 175.

Roll them bones ... your dice are

Roll 1: 175.

Roll 2: 903.

Roll 3: 163.

Roll 4: 620.

Roll 5: 954.

Roll 6: 794.

Roll 7: 377.
Where did harrier get 543 from?

Users who are viewing this thread