What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS V All-Time Baseball Draft: HARRRRRRRIFIC (2 Viewers)

2 Members: IndividuallyWrapedKraftSingles, roadeyes

:bye: Jimmy

Loose to me in GDR and you will forever be shamed :yes:

I'm in if certain conditions are met:

-Funkley is in
Never let it be said that I let a friend down. Like Capella, I don't have quite the time for the non stop posting and laugh a minute shtick these days but I'll damn sure try.

-Funkley is in
Never let it be said that I let a friend down. Like Capella, I don't have quite the time for the non stop posting and laugh a minute shtick these days but I'll damn sure try.
:thumbup: Atta boy.Roll dem bones and I'll add ya to the list.

If we're going to do the multiple seasons thing, I think we need to at least put a cap on how many times a player can be drafted.

I'd say 3 is an appropriate number.

I'm pleased to announce that Funkley and Scott Norwood have joined forces and will be known as team FunkWood.

:yes:

-Funkley is in
:thumbup: Atta boy.Roll dem bones and I'll add ya to the list.
The usual? 1000 sided?
Yep, links are in the first post.. send them to supafat34@hotmail.com (GSTH) ... make sure to label it as "Funkwood" so that he knows who rolled it.

If we're going to do the multiple seasons thing, I think we need to at least put a cap on how many times a player can be drafted.

If we're going to do multiple seasons, what's the difference between 3 or 4 or 10? The players either are unique or they aren't.

If we're going to do multiple seasons, what's the difference between 3 or 4 or 10? The players either are unique or they aren't.
They aren't.

How many Ruth's do you think would go in round one?Deadball pitchers allowed?

Are we still using multiple seasons for players?
It sounds like it. No holds barred.
Not sure I like this development.
If you like Shtick you should, since it makes most of the draft sort of meaningless.WIS V:The Shtick Strikes Back
This is true. As long as it stays here, I'm in.
Oh, and ARud has to be in too.
Rudnicki and Capella have expressed interest in fulfilling Nipsey's fantasy, but neither have committed to playing. :unsure:

3 Ruth's in the first round. i don't think many deadballers wil get taken at all. Too low OAV+.

3 Ruth's in the first round. i don't think many deadballers wil get taken at all. Too low OAV+.
Howabout the ones with 900 IP/162?

There are enough better guys that the extra IPs won't do you any good.

Doesn't matter. If we can take multiple Pedros, Madduxes, Ed Walshes and Big Trains, the player pool will be so deep that Clarkson's 900 innings will be below the baseline.

I guess this is probably true. I was thinking along the lines of only being able to draft a guy once. Deadballers would have premium value under those circumstances.

I guess this is probably true. I was thinking along the lines of only being able to draft a guy once. Deadballers would have premium value under those circumstances.
Even then, I don't think the'd have as much value as you'd think.

I dunno, a guy like Silver King would be pretty tasty. No walks, no HR, and half of your IP needed.

I'm all for drafting a single guy once, but I was just saying if we did, for whatever reason, decide to draft multiple seasons, there needs to be a cap on it.

I guess this is probably true.  I was thinking along the lines of only being able to draft a guy once.  Deadballers would have premium value under those circumstances.
I dunno, a guy like Silver King would be pretty tasty. No walks, no HR, and half of your IP needed.
He's the only one with real value, but even then, he's below average in terms of value/IP.Put it this way, I wouldn't want to build my pitching staff around him and his 700 innings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread