What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS V All-Time Baseball Draft: HARRRRRRRIFIC (1 Viewer)

Hmm...looks like I posted in the wrong thread. You boys need any help? I helped Charles Radbourn's mother clean out an intestinal blockage last night and I'm looking to do another good deed.

I'm in if certain conditions are met:

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

-Yahtzee hi-score is mentioned randomly every 10 pages ("351")

-artpad shtick is tried atleast once by all involved

-King Kelly is draftable in his best year

I'm ready when you are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:blackdot:

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this means you are in, right? :thumbup:

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Limited daytime access. But if Nips is around, I'll risk my job.

btw, are you guys coming back home for this?

If so, I'm thinking we might need to add the bowtie smilie.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like it. You should play, in fact, Nipsey is demanding it. Only 6 spots left. :eek:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm definitely intrigued by the idea of having no restrictions on who you draft.If it's over here again, and Nips is in, then I'm probably going to be in as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Capella is in

-Funkley is in

-GWB is in

-Rude Dude is in

-Koya is out

-I set the rules

-The draft is held here

-Larry is out

-Trey is in

-Sammy is in

I'm ready when you are.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Limited daytime access. But if Nips is around, I'll risk my job.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just waiting to see if my requests will be honored.

Let's see some rolls from Cap, Nip, and Rud.. this will bring us to within 3 of being full, and alot closer to meeting Nipsey's demands.

Let's see some rolls from Cap, Nip, and Rud.. this will bring us to within 3 of being full, and alot closer to meeting Nipsey's demands.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we're going to get 23 people, then vote on the 24th. I will abide by whatever the vote is, no hard feelings.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya will be missed
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By who?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:hey:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is like trading Scot Pollard for Lebron James.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we're going to get 23 people, then vote on the 24th. I will abide by whatever the vote is, no hard feelings.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya will be missed
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By who?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good thing we are not playing basketball!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya will be missed
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By who?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure James has Pollard in the shtick department as well. Prolly not by as wide a margin as Nipsey has Koya though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya will be missed
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By who?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure James has Pollard in the shtick department as well. Prolly not by as wide a margin as Nipsey has Koya though.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No way :no: Pollard = Shtick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya will be missed
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By who?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why 3386? Is it a tribute to the greatest player from the greatest team ever? :thumbup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya will be missed
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
By who?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why 3386? Is it a tribute to the greatest player from the greatest team ever? :thumbup:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you know Larry Bird has his own smilie? :X

Since when has Nipsey swayed to the Dark Side? U are letting that Anti-Semite Conn you, Nipsey. C'mon, you're better than that. :no:

Since when has Nipsey swayed to the Dark Side?  U are letting that Anti-Semite Conn you, Nipsey.  C'mon, you're better than that. :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya is simply bad for the league. Nipsey isn't asking to ban all Jews, just Koya.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This league is friendly to all walks. Do we make Hank Greenberg ineligible too?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. As stated, this isn't a Jew thing and I'm ashamed you'd accuse Nipsey of such a thing. It's a Koya thing.

Since when has Nipsey swayed to the Dark Side?  U are letting that Anti-Semite Conn you, Nipsey.  C'mon, you're better than that. :no:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Koya is simply bad for the league. Nipsey isn't asking to ban all Jews, just Koya.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No. As stated, this isn't a Jew thing and I'm ashamed you'd accuse Nipsey of such a thing. It's a Koya thing.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude has ruined MULTIPLE drafts. Multiple.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need a refresher then :confused:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't trust The Word of God?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do, that's why I don't think it's wise to F with Koya. You saw what happened to the Egyptians. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do, that's why I don't think it's wise to F with Koya. You saw what happened to the Egyptians. :unsure:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:nipsey:

Awaiting rolls from GWB, Rude Dude, and Capella. (Maybe Cappy should team with Dude to cover his access issues)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This man knows ####. In addition (and this aint shtick), I have direct lineage to Moses. Watch out mother####ers. Oh, and I am in. This is not up for debate.

:bye:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This man knows ####. In addition (and this aint shtick), I have direct lineage to Moses. Watch out mother####ers. Oh, and I am in. This is not up for debate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I admire the confidence but Nipsey wins this vote in a land-slide. It'll be worse than the "do you pop" poll question.Nipsey - 8,328,411,446,161,901,997,005

Koya - 5

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what has Koya done?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's been talked about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This man knows ####. In addition (and this aint shtick), I have direct lineage to Moses.

Watch out mother####ers. Oh, and I am in. This is not up for debate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I admire the confidence but Nipsey wins this vote in a land-slide. It'll be worse than the "do you pop" poll question.

Nipsey - 8,328,411,446,161,901,997,005

Koya - 5

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I dont even know who you are. :shrug:

Has anyone contacted Eephus? If not, then save him a spot in the first post. He's my favorite participant.

Users who are viewing this thread