What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS XVI - Format & Signup Thread (1 Viewer)

I say clock starts running at the begining of the begining of the second round. That way no one is skipped in the 1st and everyone has done a little research and made a pick.

eta: Staduim with 2nd pick is a good call.
:goodposting: Especially with stadium selection dragger extraordinaire Koya back in the picture.

like the idea of only one stadium per franchise. does mean that back-end (ie, top few picks) could get stuck, but small price to pay when you're getting to draft one of the 5 or so best seasons of all time.

like the idea of only one stadium per franchise. does mean that back-end (ie, top few picks) could get stuck, but small price to pay when you're getting to draft one of the 5 or so best seasons of all time.
A few people have liked the idea. Here's the big drawback as I see it: several franchises have more than one classic stadium. Rather not have that restriction.

A few people have liked the idea. Here's the big drawback as I see it: several franchises have more than one classic stadium. Rather not have that restriction.
The other problem is multiple franchises using the same stadium. Braves in Fenway, Mets in the Polo Grounds and both Philadelphia teams in Shibe are a few examples.

The other problem is multiple franchises using the same stadium. Braves in Fenway, Mets in the Polo Grounds and both Philadelphia teams in Shibe are a few examples.
don't see either of those as deal-breakers. you pick a stadium, and declare the franchise.i just think it will add a little spice to a draft that won't have that much spice.eta: in case it doesn't go without saying, we would still have the limitation that you couldn't draft the same stadium that has already been picked, even if tagged to a different franchise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread