What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS XVII - The Cartereaganbush League: Scoobus beats Sammy in the Wis Series (2 Viewers)

still don't know what i'm doing
Some of us will draft our favorite players, and we will "lose".

Some of us will draft the best players during this era, and will frustratingly finish in the middle of the pack.

Some of us will draft the mathematical unicorns that make no sense, and finish second.

@Doug B will win the whole thing because he secretly works for WhatIfSports now. But we will all be happy about it.  

Some of us won’t know most the players of this era, and won’t have time enough/won’t care enough to look through everyone’s 3 best seasons.

Tried texting a number I had for Sammy...not sure if its still his so a stranger might have gotten a "roll them bones" text

1- Hoos 995
2- SNC 982
3- Greco 961
4- FDAS 937
5- Tre 934
6- Rodg12 723
7- Bogart 661
8- cheese 619
9- Scoobus 599
10- Koya 510
11- Doctor Detroit 483(roll-off Winner)
12- NV 483
13- RnR 428
14- Spartans Rule 311(roll-off Winner)
15- D-Tank(Tre II) 311
16- Dungeon Master 272 272 272 272
17- HellToupee 262
18- Kraft 202
19- Eephus 147
20- jfranco77 112
21- moops 109
22- DougB 78
23- Chem X 75
24- Sammy 45

Official order, Including @Eephus roll off results :hifive:  

Last edited by a moderator:
All rolls verified.  I'll do roll-offs to break the ties

1 d100 x 2  HIGHEST first

roll #1 NV vs. Dr. Detroit

roll #2 Sparty vs. Tre's son

1d100, rolled 4 times.

Roll set 1
Die rolls: 13
Roll subtotal: 13
Roll total: 13

Roll set 2
Die rolls: 53
Roll subtotal: 53
Roll total: 53

Roll set 3
Die rolls: 97
Roll subtotal: 97
Roll total: 97

Roll set 4
Die rolls: 95
Roll subtotal: 95
Roll total: 95
Dr. Detroit and Sparty win the rolloffs

Bogart said:
Some of us will draft our favorite players, and we will "lose".

Some of us will draft the best players during this era, and will frustratingly finish in the middle of the pack.

Some of us will draft the mathematical unicorns that make no sense, and finish second.

@Doug B will win the whole thing because he secretly works for WhatIfSports now. But we will all be happy about it.  
Would solidify his bonafides for the FBG's WIS HOF.

@Doug B -- two time winner and been to the series in addition, yes?

@Doug B -- two time winner and been to the series in addition, yes?
Going completely from memory ... I don't recall ever making it to a WIS Tournament of Champions final, but I believe @FishTacoTuesday and @Greco paired up for a ToC-winning team. One of the early Back-to-the-Future teams, IIRC. Gotta look it up.

In WIS XIV, I did have the distinction of owning/managing both the AL and the NL teams in the same FBG WIS World Series  :bowtie:  

Going completely from memory ... I don't recall ever making it to a WIS Tournament of Champions final, but I believe @FishTacoTuesday and @Greco paired up for a ToC-winning team. One of the early Back-to-the-Future teams, IIRC. Gotta look it up.

In WIS XIV, I did have the distinction of owning/managing both the AL and the NL teams in the same FBG WIS World Series  :bowtie:  
The fix is in!

Somewhere there is a running list of all Champs/Runner ups.  I never had much luck in the ToC.

Any other multiple winners, or runner ups? Get your humble brags in.  THIS MATTERS.

The fix is in!

Somewhere there is a running list of all Champs/Runner ups.  I never had much luck in the ToC.

Any other multiple winners, or runner ups? Get your humble brags in.  THIS MATTERS.
I won Two back to back, including our only salary capped season IIRC. DD and I were in the Tourney of Champions together but in separate brackets. He wound up beating the guy that beat me in the finals(I lost in Semi's). Dude had like three different Ruth's on his team or something, was crazy. 

I won Two back to back, including our only salary capped season IIRC. DD and I were in the Tourney of Champions together but in separate brackets. He wound up beating the guy that beat me in the finals(I lost in Semi's). Dude had like three different Ruth's on his team or something, was crazy. 
Did @Spartans Rule win more than one?

I had back to backers in a couple of the more recent renditions (still like 6-7 years ago). 

I started as a bridesmaid doing well, but didnt win until like the 5th or 6th season.  Then I got two extending a long string of doing pretty well. Then I SUCKED - not sure if the sim algorithm changes/and or others just got smarter while I held true to what used to work, but some really ####ty frustrating seasons. Then I turned it around and got the back to backs.

Only a few of us who've been around for all or almost all these.  I'd say you @Kraft... may well be part of our Mt. Rushmore here though. :hifive:

And ####### @Koya

Yes, you are a complete nerd with no life who has won several of these things. We all know that for you post it on every single page

Still love you though

:wub:
Hey, im not passive aggressive about my :nerd: accomplishments.  I'll just come right up to the front door.

Users who are viewing this thread