What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS XVII - The Cartereaganbush League: Scoobus beats Sammy in the Wis Series (1 Viewer)

Random thought: a decade long WIS draft, for say the 90s. You draft one team and then play out each of the 10 seasons with their respective numbers each season. Team with the most championships after 10 years wins it all.

Too expensive, but a fun thought. Waiting for my auditor to come back on line (remote audits FTW) and killing time.

Why the rush? 90% of the enjoyment of these things is the draft IMO  :shrug:  
No rush. But more fun with some continuity.  And 90% of the enjoyment is SimLive.

:kicksrock:

Still remember battling out some big games sitting at Starbucks live simming back in the day.

Trade Opportunity!

Willie "Pops" Stargell's 1978 Season 1B available or :fro:

Looking for a similarly productive 1B/OF, with more doubles and/or OBP vs.'s HRs.  Basically I'd trade either for an as good 3 hitter rather than cleanup.  Each is a 3/4 type player, so I could add in something or throw in Mike Greenberg's season or a draft pick if your player has a truly full season.

1B 1978 Willie Stargell  L 453pa | 13.9 ab/hr | .295 avg | .382 obp | .567 slg B/D-

OF 1977 Oscar Gamble L 470pa | 13.2.ab/hr | .297 avg | .386 obp | .588 slg B+/D-

Last edited by a moderator:
Should've been able to select the order of our 3 years.  Watching someone kick themselves in the ball by ordering the years in a way where they continually screwed themselves over would've been the highlight of the draft.

Otherwise, it's great.  

ESPECIALLY MY DICE #### UP CAUSING @Koya TO STILL BE MELTING 3 DAYS LATER.
:confused:

Son, you haven't seen anything close to a melt down.

Actually been three pretty damn good days.  Productive at work, almost finished my e-book (I know, y'all CANT WAIT to read "Rules of (Public) Engagement" - actually, @the moops might :lol: ), had three nights of awesome grilling.  

Pops soothed the pain (even though he's a bit HR heavy for me liking)

12th Round SS Hubie Brooks

86, 85, 88

88 is a 5th OF, 85 is a crappy full season, 86 is a great half season.  Meh

Last edited by a moderator:
12.18 - Chris Sabo - 3B - 88 - 91 - 90

Was another favorite non-Ranger, yes, mainly because of the glasses. Did not realize he stole 46 bases in '88.

@rodg12 sexted

Users who are viewing this thread