What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS XVII - The Cartereaganbush League: Scoobus beats Sammy in the Wis Series (1 Viewer)

Good news... think I got my closer. 

Interesting news... Has almost as many BB as he does strikeouts.   Both under 2.7.

Im going to have a closer with under 3 k/9.  WThF

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news... think I got my closer. 

Interesting news... Has almost as many BB as he does strikeouts.   Both under 2.7.

Im going to have a closer with under 2.5 k/9.  WThF
Should work great with all those D-minus fielders, too. Lots of balls in play. (That's what Karen said)

Broke 1K innings with the Wells roll. Six Pitchers, here are my pitching stats so far: 

IP: 1,158
ERA: 2.98
OAV: .230
WHIP: 1.10
K/9: 6.00
BB/9: 2.24
HR/9: 0.69
SO/BB: 770-288

@jfranco77 won't like that HR/9#, probably the only thing that I'm not super happy about. 

Last edited by a moderator:
78 Craig Swan is pretty awesome. Almost makes up for the Ken Forsch debacle a couple rounds ago.

I've now got 1,084 IP with 1.11 WHIP, .228 OAV, 2.44 BB/9 and 0.48 HR/9. 190 IP of that is hopefully low-leverage reliever but we'll see how the dice rolls go. Also have really good fielding.

Hitting is at 288/376/480 with 3886 PA. Less power than I'd like but it doesn't suck.

Even with Guiillen's 261 avg, I'm at 305 for the team.  Hoping that'll play in my +3 singles park.  Don't have a ton of a pop though.

Feels like I may be in trouble here. 

Anyone got a garbage team they wanna post?
Don’t think my team is garbage, but 2 different picks I made were rolled as 2s several rounds ago and as I relook at their seasons and the available board I’m considering redrafting that position over them. 

Don’t think my team is garbage, but 2 different picks I made were rolled as 2s several rounds ago and as I relook at their seasons and the available board I’m considering redrafting that position over them. 
We all still need bench players!

I'm encouraged by everyone hating their team.  Misery loves company.

The rolls have given me pitching quantity over quality almost every time so I'm currently over 1300 IP.  No idea if they'll all be usable in this format.

FishTacoTuesday said:
I'll be around tonight, text me when I'm up.  Kinda got a shortbus list. 
Sorry GB, I was heavily imbibing in BBQ, whiskey and rum. Passed out. :wastedbanana:  Maybe for the best since my one man list was apparently taken 5 rounds ago.

Scott Fletcher SS RANGERS 88, 87, 86

Surprisingly good OBP this late with a decent number of doubles thrown in.  Not bad D either.

SHOCKED he was not taken by Ranger Nation. Have had him in the Sim before and assumed he'd get snatched up.

@Bogart We going to a game when they finally return. Do it for @Tremendous Upside

:banned:

After this pick:

Slash about .285 .380 .480 (4700 PA)

Pitching: 2.64era .221oav 1.06whip 6.3k9 2.25w9 .58hr9 (almost 950 IP;  -2 HR park)

Defense is average to slightly above overall.

.300/.381/.480 5427PA B/B-

3.21 ERA  .244 OAV  1.25 WHIP 4.72 K/9 3.09BB  .71 HR/9  1025 IP 🤢

Users who are viewing this thread