What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Woke in the middle of the night to find a stranger in my apt (2 Viewers)

So who has friend requested him?
So I thought the Facebook friend request idea was so brilliant that I decided to do it. I sent the home intruder, Schellenberg, the link to this thread to. I woke up this morning and saw that I had two messages from him. These are honest to God, 100% true responses from the home intruder:
Since those original awesome messages I received from the legendary Schellenberg, I've now received the following three equally as awesome messages from Stoner Claus. Once again, these are 100% real:Mike Schellenberg September 28 at 6:48pm

Lol. Thanks.

Ya I'm over it and it definitely seems like my neighbor's cool.

I read through the rest of the posts later on and they ended up being really funny.

Mike Schellenberg September 30 at 5:41pm

I've tried twice now to register on the forum as Stoner Claus, but it seems the admins are deleting my accounts. I guess they don't like the word stoner. So I'm not sure what I can do to join in the fun.

Mike Schellenberg September 30 at 5:48pm

also the Mike Schellenberg account on there isn't me. So I'm not allowed to join, but somebody else is allowed to join in my name.

:lmao: We clearly need to start a campaign for a Stoner Claus name exemption. Either that or the bogus Schellenberg needs to relinquish the name rights. Preferrably the former.

also the Mike Schellenberg account on there isn't me. So I'm not allowed to join, but somebody else is allowed to join in my name.

:2cents: We clearly need to start a campaign for a Stoner Claus name exemption. Either that or the bogus Schellenberg needs to relinquish the name rights. Preferrably the former.
Sic the mods on the name thief: Mike Schellenberg Fan

:stalker: We clearly need to start a campaign for a Stoner Claus name exemption. Either that or the bogus Schellenberg needs to relinquish the name rights. Preferrably the former.
:whistle:

:lmao: We clearly need to start a campaign for a Stoner Claus name exemption. Either that or the bogus Schellenberg needs to relinquish the name rights. Preferrably the former.
:rolleyes:
That deserves a perfect posting.

:2cents: We clearly need to start a campaign for a Stoner Claus name exemption. Either that or the bogus Schellenberg needs to relinquish the name rights. Preferrably the former.
:unsure:
That deserves a perfect posting.
I can see it now: Mike Schellenberg and Mike Schellenberg Fan, posting together, in the same thread AT THE SAME TIME. It's a thing of beauty, people.Please won't you let us have this FFA Gods? Please?

So who has friend requested him?
So I thought the Facebook friend request idea was so brilliant that I decided to do it. I sent the home intruder, Schellenberg, the link to this thread to. I woke up this morning and saw that I had two messages from him. These are honest to God, 100% true responses from the home intruder:
Since those original awesome messages I received from the legendary Schellenberg, I've now received the following three equally as awesome messages from Stoner Claus. Once again, these are 100% real:Mike Schellenberg September 28 at 6:48pm

Lol. Thanks.

Ya I'm over it and it definitely seems like my neighbor's cool.

I read through the rest of the posts later on and they ended up being really funny.

Mike Schellenberg September 30 at 5:41pm

I've tried twice now to register on the forum as Stoner Claus, but it seems the admins are deleting my accounts. I guess they don't like the word stoner. So I'm not sure what I can do to join in the fun.

:unsure: We clearly need to start a campaign for a Stoner Claus name exemption. Either that or the bogus Schellenberg needs to relinquish the name rights. Preferrably the former.
Try Stone R ClausIt might fly.

Hey stoner claus,

You can have this account if you want it. I thought this had potential for good shtick but if you really want this, it's all yours.

Shoot me an email:

wrongapartmenet@gmail.com (yes, I typo'd the email addy. sue me. at least I know which door is mine.)

Hey stoner claus, You can have this account if you want it. I thought this had potential for good shtick but if you really want this, it's all yours. Shoot me an email:wrongapartmenet@gmail.com (yes, I typo'd the email addy. sue me. at least I know which door is mine.)
:thumbup: :lmao:

because I was too drunk to use a light switch,
I've been drunk many times. Really drunk. HTF are you too drunk to use a LIGHT SWITCH?!!Most babies learn this skill by 6 months. I'm leaning back toward you shooting him.
:lmao: I have to laugh at some of you who, while having time to think about it, tell us how you would rationally handle the situation. I know how my husband would react and I believe 99% of the guys here would do the same. At the very least I would think you guys would tackle him to the ground, probably get a few punches in, subdue him, THEN ask questions. IMO, it's a normal, instinctual way for a male to react when you realize that someone is in your home in the middle of the night. Natural instinct to protect. Nothing wrong with that.
:thumbup:

Mike Schellenberg said:
Hey stoner claus, You can have this account if you want it. I thought this had potential for good shtick but if you really want this, it's all yours. Shoot me an email:wrongapartmenet@gmail.com (yes, I typo'd the email addy. sue me. at least I know which door is mine.)
Mike has contacted me. This will be the last post from the FAKE Mike Schellenberg. Handing over the keys now. Mike: Welcome, guy.

Mike Schellenberg said:
Hey stoner claus,

You can have this account if you want it. I thought this had potential for good shtick but if you really want this, it's all yours.

Shoot me an email:

wrongapartmenet@gmail.com (yes, I typo'd the email addy. sue me. at least I know which door is mine.)
Mike has contacted me. This will be the last post from the FAKE Mike Schellenberg. Handing over the keys now. Mike: Welcome, guy.
:excited:
2 Members: piratemike, Loner Claus
Swing and a miss.

Started reading this one on Page 1, then went to Page 5. NEVER saw this jump coming. Freaking cool as hell. ;)

Back to read the middle of the book...

Response 2: Mike Schellenberg September 28 at 1:00am

At first I was concerned about the forum. But now that I'm high it seems really funny. Not the actual thing of course, but the net discussion.

I've never had people discussing my actions so intently. I guess it's sort of what a celebrity feels like reading a tabloid.
:thumbup: Most things are funny when stoned. High? That toaster over there is hilarious. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the best threads I've read on here. You guys should go halfsies on a Volcano. Pill's got some killer music.....

You did absolutely fine. I wonder how different your reaction might have been if you lived in a house instead of apartment. I live in a house on a cul de sac, with my wife and two young daughters. If there was a stranger in our house in the middle of the night, there would be no plausible explanation other than that stranger meant to rob us or do us harm.

If you have a 4 year old son, you owe it to him and yourself to install a home security system. You can get one of these for fairly cheap.
:thanks: I'll look into it.
I bet him or his friends live in your building. He was probably just wasted and climbed in the wrong balcony. I bet alot of us have done that in college. I went in the wrong house once and know guys who woke up in a strange house.
You know, you could be right. His incoherent mumbling would make a lot more sense in that light.
:ptts: :lmao: :lmao:

I so want to see Mike's reactions to the Innerweb keyboard warriors who would have filled him with lead within seconds, etc. Come on, Mike! Don't let me down.

P.S., could use a lil clarification on the mysterious "flashlight element" of the story. TIA.

I'm waiting for drunk/high Mike to come busting into this thread in the middle of the night and Joe Bryant shooting him with the thread gun.

Alrighty. I have a few minutes before heading off to school.

First of all I wear Newbalance. Since I definitely didn't have a flashlight, it must have been my cell phone, which I often use for light when I can't see. I know that it's a pretty common thing to do.

That night I went to a wedding social with $2.50 drinks. There's nothing worse than cheap drinks that you can rationalize over-consuming as helping out friends with their new life together. I don't remember the trip home, but I remember my friend gave me a ride so that I wouldn't need to sleep in my car, hence the mumbling about my friends. My drunk brain connected how did you get in here with how did you get home I guess.

I don't think I realized it wasn't my apartment and had probably used the key in the door without realizing it had been left unlocked, so I guess I connected my key opening a door with the door belonging to my home. I can only assume that I was on my way to the bathroom for a piss when I ran into DrPill.

This is the part that I was able to vaguely remember because my first thought was to wonder who was in my apartment, until he started asking me questions and then I realized it was me who was in the wrong apartment. Totally unable to express the thoughts sloshing through my brain and gripped with fear, when he gave up trying to figure out what I was doing and kicked me out, I took off down the stairs and out of the building because I thought he was chasing me. I ran and hid in the grass, laying down and collecting my thoughts.

After a while I realized he wasn't chasing me and I was probably safe to go back in, making sure this time to go into the right apartment. Never during this time did I realize that I didn't have my shoes or glasses, or the weed, and went right to bed, where what had happened promptly disappeared from my memory.

I woke up to find that my glasses were missing, and panicked a bit, trying to remember why they were gone. I vaguely remembered lying outside in the grass, so I went to put on my shoes and check outside to see if I found them. There were no shoes, and this is when the nagging memory that someone had been yelling at me the night before suddenly made sense and I was able to remember enough to assume it was my neighbors apartment.

I decided to check outside for my glasses and shoes first before knocking on his door in shame. He had kindly written on the white board at the building entrance that Mike Schellenberg should call this number to get my stuff back. I wasn't sure how he had my name, but I figured he had recognized me.

Anyways I called, and that was when I found out I had also left pot, oops. So I got my stuff back and he was really cool about it, which was a relief, although I still felt like an idiot.

Being hung over all day I only went on Facebook the next day, to find a message linking me to this page. And the rest they say is history.

And now I need to get ready for school or I'll be late. But I think this I've proven myself.

In the end I'm glad that my blunders have been able to bring cheer to so many people.

Alrighty. I have a few minutes before heading off to school.First of all I wear Newbalance. Since I definitely didn't have a flashlight, it must have been my cell phone, which I often use for light when I can't see. I know that it's a pretty common thing to do.That night I went to a wedding social with $2.50 drinks. There's nothing worse than cheap drinks that you can rationalize over-consuming as helping out friends with their new life together. I don't remember the trip home, but I remember my friend gave me a ride so that I wouldn't need to sleep in my car, hence the mumbling about my friends. My drunk brain connected how did you get in here with how did you get home I guess. I don't think I realized it wasn't my apartment and had probably used the key in the door without realizing it had been left unlocked, so I guess I connected my key opening a door with the door belonging to my home. I can only assume that I was on my way to the bathroom for a piss when I ran into DrPill. This is the part that I was able to vaguely remember because my first thought was to wonder who was in my apartment, until he started asking me questions and then I realized it was me who was in the wrong apartment. Totally unable to express the thoughts sloshing through my brain and gripped with fear, when he gave up trying to figure out what I was doing and kicked me out, I took off down the stairs and out of the building because I thought he was chasing me. I ran and hid in the grass, laying down and collecting my thoughts. After a while I realized he wasn't chasing me and I was probably safe to go back in, making sure this time to go into the right apartment. Never during this time did I realize that I didn't have my shoes or glasses, or the weed, and went right to bed, where what had happened promptly disappeared from my memory.I woke up to find that my glasses were missing, and panicked a bit, trying to remember why they were gone. I vaguely remembered lying outside in the grass, so I went to put on my shoes and check outside to see if I found them. There were no shoes, and this is when the nagging memory that someone had been yelling at me the night before suddenly made sense and I was able to remember enough to assume it was my neighbors apartment.I decided to check outside for my glasses and shoes first before knocking on his door in shame. He had kindly written on the white board at the building entrance that Mike Schellenberg should call this number to get my stuff back. I wasn't sure how he had my name, but I figured he had recognized me. Anyways I called, and that was when I found out I had also left pot, oops. So I got my stuff back and he was really cool about it, which was a relief, although I still felt like an idiot. Being hung over all day I only went on Facebook the next day, to find a message linking me to this page. And the rest they say is history.And now I need to get ready for school or I'll be late. But I think this I've proven myself.In the end I'm glad that my blunders have been able to bring cheer to so many people.
Good story! :confused:Stick around here a while. It's a fun message board.

Alrighty. I have a few minutes before heading off to school.First of all I wear Newbalance. Since I definitely didn't have a flashlight, it must have been my cell phone, which I often use for light when I can't see. I know that it's a pretty common thing to do.That night I went to a wedding social with $2.50 drinks. There's nothing worse than cheap drinks that you can rationalize over-consuming as helping out friends with their new life together. I don't remember the trip home, but I remember my friend gave me a ride so that I wouldn't need to sleep in my car, hence the mumbling about my friends. My drunk brain connected how did you get in here with how did you get home I guess. I don't think I realized it wasn't my apartment and had probably used the key in the door without realizing it had been left unlocked, so I guess I connected my key opening a door with the door belonging to my home. I can only assume that I was on my way to the bathroom for a piss when I ran into DrPill. This is the part that I was able to vaguely remember because my first thought was to wonder who was in my apartment, until he started asking me questions and then I realized it was me who was in the wrong apartment. Totally unable to express the thoughts sloshing through my brain and gripped with fear, when he gave up trying to figure out what I was doing and kicked me out, I took off down the stairs and out of the building because I thought he was chasing me. I ran and hid in the grass, laying down and collecting my thoughts. After a while I realized he wasn't chasing me and I was probably safe to go back in, making sure this time to go into the right apartment. Never during this time did I realize that I didn't have my shoes or glasses, or the weed, and went right to bed, where what had happened promptly disappeared from my memory.I woke up to find that my glasses were missing, and panicked a bit, trying to remember why they were gone. I vaguely remembered lying outside in the grass, so I went to put on my shoes and check outside to see if I found them. There were no shoes, and this is when the nagging memory that someone had been yelling at me the night before suddenly made sense and I was able to remember enough to assume it was my neighbors apartment.I decided to check outside for my glasses and shoes first before knocking on his door in shame. He had kindly written on the white board at the building entrance that Mike Schellenberg should call this number to get my stuff back. I wasn't sure how he had my name, but I figured he had recognized me. Anyways I called, and that was when I found out I had also left pot, oops. So I got my stuff back and he was really cool about it, which was a relief, although I still felt like an idiot. Being hung over all day I only went on Facebook the next day, to find a message linking me to this page. And the rest they say is history.And now I need to get ready for school or I'll be late. But I think this I've proven myself.In the end I'm glad that my blunders have been able to bring cheer to so many people.
This is an awesome, epic moment of Real Life and iLife colliding in a great, hilarious way. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread