What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Woke in the middle of the night to find a stranger in my apt (1 Viewer)

Thank you for the love!

However, I realize that the parts went out of sync when I made the mp3, and now that I've gone back to fix that, I am finding other things I want to change. Perfectionism is annoying.

And so you have heard the beta version of this song, with a final release soon to come.

I can't stop laughing at this. :confused: There has to be a Bigbottom-esque "Stoner Claus is coming to town" parody here somewhere...
One evening, shortly after this was posted, a friend and I decided it was a great idea and came up with the lyrics for this parody. A few weeks later we recorded the tracks for our song. And it wasn't until Christmas that I was creating the electronic parts. However, I was unable to finish Stoner Claus is Coming to Town in time, despite having skipped out on the family movie, and left it unfinished.

And then the other day I came upon the most wonderful rationalization; I can define Christmas as being seven days before the first of the New Year, and the Chinese New Year is on Feb 14. And therefore today, Feb 7, has been the Chinese Christmas. And so it is once again appropriate to release a Christmas song.

So here is the long overdue Stoner Claus is Coming to Town parody, outlining the ridiculous events of Sep 26, 2009, so early in the morning.

The song is posted on the Myspace page for the band of my friend and I: http://www.myspace.com/dobermantis
LOl at the logical reasoning here...
I came upon the most wonderful rationalization; I can define Christmas as being seven days before the first of the New Year, and the Chinese New Year is on Feb 14. And therefore today, Feb 7, has been the Chinese Christmas. And so it is once again appropriate to release a Christmas song.

Hello again.

I have been gone for some time now, but I offer a gift in apology.

I have stayed away because of guilt, from not having yet responded to a specific post.

This post to be exact:

Stoner Claus comes in the middle of the night on the first Friday of the fall, and brings drugs and shoes to the good little boys and girls.
:lmao: :cry:
I can't stop laughing at this. :lmao: There has to be a Bigbottom-esque "Stoner Claus is coming to town" parody here somewhere...
One evening, shortly after this was posted, a friend and I decided it was a great idea and came up with the lyrics for this parody. A few weeks later we recorded the tracks for our song. And it wasn't until Christmas that I was creating the electronic parts. However, I was unable to finish Stoner Claus is Coming to Town in time, despite having skipped out on the family movie, and left it unfinished. And then the other day I came upon the most wonderful rationalization; I can define Christmas as being seven days before the first of the New Year, and the Chinese New Year is on Feb 14. And therefore today, Feb 7, has been the Chinese Christmas. And so it is once again appropriate to release a Christmas song.

So here is the long overdue Stoner Claus is Coming to Town parody, outlining the ridiculous events of Sep 26, 2009, so early in the morning.

The song is posted on the Myspace page for the band of my friend and I: http://www.myspace.com/dobermantis
:unsure:

He comes in when you are sleeping. he's only half awake. he's ####ed out of his mind so lock your doors for goodness sake.

He's not there to steal. he's not there to take.He came into your dwelling as a drunken mistake.

:lmao:

Thank you for the love!However, I realize that the parts went out of sync when I made the mp3, and now that I've gone back to fix that, I am finding other things I want to change. Perfectionism is annoying.And so you have heard the beta version of this song, with a final release soon to come.
O/U on how long it takes SC to finish this? Vegas line of O/U 9 months as He'll likely remember around Christmas, but the smart money plays the Under that his friends might mock him on September 26th and that will jog his memory.

Alright the final version of Stoner Claus is posted, with art by my partner in crime Genghis Krahn.

http://www.myspace.com/dobermantis

and on youtube http://www.youtube.com/dobermantis

Usually I'm laid back but I can't always be high, like right now, alas.
:D
Heh ya, I'm surprised I got it done right away. Although it still isn't right. Something about that program won't properly encode samples and synthesizer together. It really does line up on my computer, honest.I've given up on it, besides, my friend pointed out that it's trippier that way. Just focus on the words and enjoy the out of sync surroundings.

Dobermantis is...

GENGHIS KRAHN - Vocals, Guitars, Bass, Programming, etc.

APHID - Keyboards, Programming, Joystick, Vocals, etc.
:thumbdown:
I'm glad somebody caught that. It's actually a computer flight joystick that I use to control sound, but we thought the insinuation was too good to pass up.

(blows out) this remind of my friend names leon whiskers. leon was a cat. and yes, that is right, I say was. so leon whisker live on teh streets. he have no real home, he have no real family. Just alotta people of the neighborhood that give him love and give him many pets on he head (awww). there was one lady who really like leon and feed him milk every day. Her name was Mrs. Merfs. That's right again, i say was. She whistle every morning and hope that leon make it through the night. Maybe he get into a fight with a group of wild cat that live in teh gutter. maybe he steal a cheese from a rat and teh rat bite him. Or maybe even worse, he get stuck in honey in the garbage and they throw him in that truck and crush him. She could only pray every morning that he is still alive.So mrs merfs say her whistles and like a clock works, here come leon. mrs Merfs smile, she put a bowl nice milk on teh floor and give him pets on he head. he make a purrs noise and mrs merfs probly couldn't be happier. her baby from the street has make it through another night and now he getting he milk. If you are a old lady that is pretty much one of teh best thing in teh world. it is like they need each other and together they is happy.So one day me and huerta is watchin america gladaters and we hear a big commotion down the street. it is mrs merfs and they is takin her away in a ambulance. I walk over to see what I could do. Maybe i could help by takin her snuggie to teh hosptial or somethin, I dont know but i feel bad if I just sit there. So I see a fireman who was there and I ask him. "hey what happened? does you knews what happens to mrs merfs?" and he look at me and make a sad face and says "i sorry, but that lady is dead." wow. we is in shock. She had always lived there as far as i could remember and something like this had never happened before. Huerta take it pretty hard because i guess when he was little mrs merfs gave him mounds one time for hallaweens and that is he favorite. I give huerta a pat on the head and tell him that we should get mounds to celebrate she life. It would be a nice gesture and on top of that we was pretty hungry anyway. So we both had a piece of mounds and had a good laugh and cry about mrs merfs. It was just like a irished wake ecpet instead of beer and whiskies, we have choclate and cockonuts.So a few week go by and there is a lotta hustle and bustles at teh Merf house. They was gonna sell it, so they is fixin it all up. They put a new mailbox on. They trim she grass and plant a flowers. And they paint the house a new color....white. (chills) So again Huerta and me is watchin TV, I think it was like no whammies...yes it was. Huerta was jumpin around all excited because one of them contestants was winning alotta money and kept just JUST missin teh whammies. He was jumping near the window and something catch he eye and he get all quiet. (whispers) "hey studs, did you leave you a stuff animal out on teh grass?" I think for a second and i say no because i think teh last time I use it I put it right away. So i look and it isn't a stuff animal. It is Leon. And he is one of two thing. He is a sleep. Or (blows out) he is dead.Well, if you are a good detective you probly have already figure out that Leon was not asleep. We go over to him and check for he pulse. Nothing is there. Then we notice soemthing that would stay in our head for teh rest of a life. Leon mouth is all white. why is it white? Is it like he spit is dried? Was he tryin to disguise heself to get away from trouble? No. It take us a few hour to figure out but he mouth was white because he eats paint. The people cleaning and painting the Merf house had left a bucket of paint out in teh back where Mrs merfs used to feed Leon. also, that day there was a special train in teh neighborhood that whistle all morning. huerta and i agree that Leon probly hears that train whistle and think mrs merfs is back and wants to give him he morning milk and some pets. The odds of all them things happening at once is atronautical.About a year to teh day later Huerta and I was watchin TV, I think it was jeffersons. And when weezie was cookin something, the pot she uses make a whistle and me and heurta kind of look at each other and smile. I think both of us was thinkin about mrs Merfs and leon and that they is probaly in heaven, with mrs. Merf pettin leon while he drinkin he milk. and maybe leon finally live with her because it is heaven and in heaven cats arent homeless (life is much easier for people and animal). The only thing that would have made that moment when weezie pot whistle better for me and huerta was if we coulda splita Mounds. but life aint perfect. Leon is proof of that.stuqsp and s...hey mike are u related to that guy names steven schiellberg
:popcorn:A Studs post is a huge bonus for this thread.

I can't believe I missed this epic thread. Thank Clyde for the tournament.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2012/jan/29/drunken-man-goes-into-wrong-apartment-wrong-bed/

FAIRGROUNDS — Kitsap County prosecutors are reviewing a Sunday morning incident in East Bremerton involving a drunken 21-year-old man who walked into the wrong apartment and climbed into bed with an 80-year-old woman.

Kitsap County sheriff's deputies were called to the apartment on Vineyard Lane, east of Kitsap County Fairgrounds, about 6:30 a.m. Sunday by the woman's 56-year-old son, who had been sleeping in another bedroom, according to reports. He was awakened by the sound of someone urinating on the floor of the apartment. As he was getting up to investigate, he heard someone go into his mother's room, and she began to scream.

The woman told deputies she was extremely frightened when the strange man climbed into bed with her. Between screams, she asked what he was doing. "Passing out," he told her, and went to sleep.

Her son reportedly rushed his mother out of the bedroom and waited for deputies to arrive. She later told officers that she could not remember whether she had locked the door to the apartment.

Deputies muscled the 21-year-old out of bed and into handcuffs. The man, a resident of the Bangor submarine base, later became apologetic and explained that he had been drinking and playing video games with friends in a nearby apartment unit. He said he left for a short time. When he came back, he walked into the wrong apartment.

The man said he had no recollection of urinating on the floor and would pay for any damages.

The case was referred to the Kitsap County Prosecutor's Office for possible criminal charges.

© 2012 Kitsap Sun. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. http://analytics.apnewsregistry.com/analytics/v2/image.svc/BSUN/MAI/bsun_325083_2012-01-29T201600-0800/RWS/www.kitsapsun.com/PC/Basic/

Read more: http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2012/jan/29/drunken-man-goes-into-wrong-apartment-wrong-bed/#ixzz1l0McvgAg

Keith Davis Accused Of Breaking Into South Bend Apartment, Cooking Chicken

abc7chicago.com

02/13/2012

An Indiana woman recently came home from a night of playing Bingo to a man police said had broken into her apartment, cooked himself some food and done several household chores.

"He cooked some chicken and onions in a pan, folded my clothes up and swept my floor," Ashley Murray, of South Bend, told WNDU.

"The police said it looked like he was a good chef. It looked like he had broth and everything in it," she said.

Police arrested 46-year-old Keith Davis Feb. 6, for breaking and entering. Davis is being held in the St. Joseph County Jail on $5,000 bond and prosecutors have requested Davis undergo a psychological evaluation.

Murray said that she and her son left their apartment that afternoon to play Bingo. Murray told ABC 57-News that she had won $50, and when Murray and her son returned home around 11:30 p.m., they discovered the stranger who had entered the apartment through a window.

"Davis had folded her laundry, which was neatly folded and on the kitchen table," reads the probable cause affidavit. "He had also vacuumed the living room and dining room floors with her vacuum sweeper."

Davis allegedly refused to leave the apartment and when officers from the South Bend Police Department arrived on the scene they found him seated in a chair inside.

When confronted by police, Davis appeared confused. According to police, Davis said a Korean woman told him how to get into the home and but then he changed his story and claimed he lived in the apartment.

"He then began to talk about his time in the service and other tangential comments ... Officers had a difficult time understanding his speech and obscure tangents," the affidavit reads.

"He really seemed to think this was his home," Murray told WNDU.

Murray said she does not know Davis but thinks he lives in the same apartment complex, only several streets over. Authorities said they haven't found an address for Davis.

In an interview with WSBT, Murray said the break-in was unnerving. But she joked with the news station when asked if Davis had been a good housekeeper.

"Yes, he drank up my orange juice, but it's cool, because he swept my floors and folded my clothes," Murray said.

I'm not gonna go back and see if I posted it in here already, but I did this once. It was an apartment complex I was crashing at for the weekend, where they all looked the same. I woke up on a couch downstairs early in the morning, realized what I did, and snuck out to a clean get-a-away. :thumbup:

I'm not gonna go back and see if I posted it in here already, but I did this once. It was an apartment complex I was crashing at for the weekend, where they all looked the same. I woke up on a couch downstairs early in the morning, realized what I did, and snuck out to a clean get-a-away. :thumbup:
:bag: Years ago, right out of HS, I did this too. I used to live in an apartment where I could get through the sliding glass window through the kitchen if I happened to be locked out. I was out drinking pretty heavily and remember waking up on a couch looking around while trying to figure out where I was. I was still buzzing and walked into the kitchen to find a pizza box on the counter w/ close to half of a pizza in it. I took a paper towel and put a piece on and heated it for a few seconds. The microwave "dinged" and I took it out. As I was walking out of the kitchen and towards the door to leave, some dude came down the stairs and said, "who the #### are you?" I said, "I think I'm in the wrong house, sorry" and turned around, walked out the door and walked home. Walking outside and trying to figure out where I was (along with the whole situation prior) is one of the craziest things I have ever experienced. Looking back on it is both humorous and scary at the same time. :bag:

Dad says drunk Rampage player broke into home

SAN ANTONIO -- A Rampage hockey player is taking a hit... but not on the ice.

He is accused of breaking into a family's home after he left a bar, police said.

A San Antonio police report says Scott Timmins told them he went to the Hangar on Broadway. But it's where he ended his night that landed him in the slammer. Police say he broke into a stranger's home and refused to leave.

Instead of a penalty box, a Rampage player's misconduct landed him in jail.

Timmins is accused of breaking into Benjamin Garza's home on Ridgecrest. Garza wasn't home at the time, but his wife and three kids woke up to the stranger on their couch.

The police report states that when Garza's wife found Timmins sitting on her couch, she asked him who he was, to which he responded, "Don't worry about that."

Lol @ all the guys saying they would take bats/pipes etc. to the guys head when half of them would be hiding under the bed. Sure, now that we know it was a stoned Mike Shellenberg, it's easy to say that. What if it was 6'2, 245lb Devonte Johnson with prior convictions and a weapon?
All the more reason to put a bat to his head?
I don't keep a gun in my house. My wife does have a bat by the bed for security for when I'm out of town. If somebody is in my house and I'm not sure if they are armed, I'm probably not going after them with my bat. Self-defence with it, yes.
Your husband skills need work. A bat? Have you ever seen a girl swing a bat?

Users who are viewing this thread