What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Woke in the middle of the night to find a stranger in my apt (2 Viewers)

lol. I did wander tonight but didn't end up making any house calls. I hope nobody put out milk and cookies for nothing.Honestly there's way more sinister reasons for being there than legitimate ones. Compared to the bad ones like theft, kidnapping, rape, murder, the only possible legit reason to have been there is intoxication. While somebody just being intoxicated is more likely, there are more negative possibilities to consider.That being said, I can understand the parental instinct, which is why it was more of a concern to me.If I were to ever end up in your house and you did that, it would probably be the best drunk story of my life. However, considering the universe's cruel irony, it would probably be that next time that you'd need to act.
Me thinks there were substances involved with this reply... At times it was poetic, almost haiku-like. I don't like violence, Mike, and I honestly believe that as of a week or two ago, you don't like stumbling into other people's abodes. Plus we're about 17,000 away from each other... Taken together, I really don't think you and I have any issues. Which is good, because I like you. :)But I would caution you to learn from the experience... Because trust me no one likes to be cut up and flushed piece-by-piece down the toilet by a parolee who isn't quite sure if chainsawing a late night visitor violates his release, even though he did it out of genuine concern.Replace the last three drinks of the night with water or stick to pot.BTW, it would be a great public service campaign for legalization of ganja to show alcohol-fueled, late-night break-ins... It's a crime that can be reduced dramatically.
Why thank you, I do try sometimes. Sadly I was too hyperactive as a child to learn how to properly write a sentence, so I just have to try and make it feel right.Definitely not planning on any more late night visits, despite the potential for a good story. You're right, I don't want to be mutilated by the self-defense of an ex-con trying to protect his ### from the same type of violation that haunts his dreams. That #### is real, I saw American History X. :shock: Besides, there's too great of a chance of me stumbling into an owner of one of Winnipeg's countless illegal firearms, protecting his law breaking venture of one sort or another. How I Hate law breakers. ;) There is a whole sub-genre of legalization videos just waiting to be tapped here with alcoholic antics. But I'm afraid it would instead persuade the government into doing something really stupid like prohibiting alcohol.

Still fishy.
:) Oh you silly goose. Although I really do seem like a sinister bloke. Guess I couldn't quite pull the wool over your eyes; just too clever for me. :shock:
any chance he accepts my friend request?
You didn't ask him to show it to you, did you?
I didnt (yet).He nixed the friend request, was nice about it though. I promised him pics of my wife and still a no-go
I was promised no pics ;) Ah well, sorry again, it's nothing personal.

Schell, sup? I'm Clifton. I pretty much run things around here.
Hi Clifton. I'm not sure why I didn't notice your post earlier, I must have been writing a reply and missed it.You've got a nice setup here. I've never really been on a forum of interesting people with good senses of humor who joke around. I like it. :thumbup:

Thanks to Evilgrin and others who have reinforced the idea that my excessive living can bring happiness to others. Now I can rationalize away any reasonable argument. ;)

And Hipple, I absolutely love it that you replied to every new development as you read. Your replies give a perfect summary of the progression of people's comments.

I do have pipe cleaners, somewhere, but thanks for the advice. They would have worked better than my backup plan of Q-Tips.

It was an old backup pipe that I grabbed because I couldn't find my usual glass one as I was leaving for the night. Usually I end up breaking the glass pieces, but this one just vanished and I have no clue of where or when it happened.

Now it is time for me to take a regenerative snooze. By now it is probably apparent that I can rarely think of the usual way to say things, sort of like a verbal scenic route.

Oh ya, sleep now, bye. :yawn:
Ok now this must be :( :lmao: :loco:

Wow, I missed this thread the first time around. Thanks for the bump, ACP. Absolutely made my morning.

Hello again.

I have been gone for some time now, but I offer a gift in apology.

I have stayed away because of guilt, from not having yet responded to a specific post.

This post to be exact:

Stoner Claus comes in the middle of the night on the first Friday of the fall, and brings drugs and shoes to the good little boys and girls.
:goodposting: :goodposting:
I can't stop laughing at this. :( There has to be a Bigbottom-esque "Stoner Claus is coming to town" parody here somewhere...
One evening, shortly after this was posted, a friend and I decided it was a great idea and came up with the lyrics for this parody. A few weeks later we recorded the tracks for our song. And it wasn't until Christmas that I was creating the electronic parts. However, I was unable to finish Stoner Claus is Coming to Town in time, despite having skipped out on the family movie, and left it unfinished. And then the other day I came upon the most wonderful rationalization; I can define Christmas as being seven days before the first of the New Year, and the Chinese New Year is on Feb 14. And therefore today, Feb 7, has been the Chinese Christmas. And so it is once again appropriate to release a Christmas song.

So here is the long overdue Stoner Claus is Coming to Town parody, outlining the ridiculous events of Sep 26, 2009, so early in the morning.

The song is posted on the Myspace page for the band of my friend and I: http://www.myspace.com/dobermantis

Last edited by a moderator:
9/26 is my birthday. If I ever get to Canada I'm going to break into Mike Schellenberg's house and smoke with him.

Awesomeness! I was 7th to play the song, I wonder how many hits it will be when I check again in the morning.

BTW since I'm Chinese, I best be getting a gift stoner claus!

Mike Schellenberg said:
Hello again.

I have been gone for some time now, but I offer a gift in apology.

I have stayed away because of guilt, from not having yet responded to a specific post.

This post to be exact:

Stoner Claus comes in the middle of the night on the first Friday of the fall, and brings drugs and shoes to the good little boys and girls.
:lmao: :goodposting:
I can't stop laughing at this. :goodposting: There has to be a Bigbottom-esque "Stoner Claus is coming to town" parody here somewhere...
One evening, shortly after this was posted, a friend and I decided it was a great idea and came up with the lyrics for this parody. A few weeks later we recorded the tracks for our song. And it wasn't until Christmas that I was creating the electronic parts. However, I was unable to finish Stoner Claus is Coming to Town in time, despite having skipped out on the family movie, and left it unfinished. And then the other day I came upon the most wonderful rationalization; I can define Christmas as being seven days before the first of the New Year, and the Chinese New Year is on Feb 14. And therefore today, Feb 7, has been the Chinese Christmas. And so it is once again appropriate to release a Christmas song.

So here is the long overdue Stoner Claus is Coming to Town parody, outlining the ridiculous events of Sep 26, 2009, so early in the morning.

The song is posted on the Myspace page for the band of my friend and I: http://www.myspace.com/dobermantis
Thank U Mike!!

Mike, I think you should start a new thread and post the song in it. A lot of people may have stopped checking this thread... I think you'll get a lot more hits that way.

He comes in when you're sleepingHe's only half awakeHe's ####ed outof his mindSo lock your doors for goodness sakeHe's not there tostealThere's nothing he'll takeHe came into you dwelling as a drunkenmistake
BRAVO!

He comes in when you're sleepingHe's only half awakeHe's ####ed outof his mindSo lock your doors for goodness sakeHe's not there tostealThere's nothing he'll takeHe came into you dwelling as a drunkenmistake
BRAVO!
I was really dreading listening to it, hoping it wouldn't be awful and that he wouldn't be ridiculed.It's legitimately ####### AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread