What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

If you have a motorcycle, pull it into the driveway and start revving it excessively, she'll instantly catch the drift that you're a bad boy.

"I'm just tuning it up."

"You ever take a ride on one of these?"

Alternatively, buy a motorcycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Oats is still a member of the purse forum.  Have him check to see if there are any threads written by a mother of two who moved to a new neighborhood and found she has a male neighbor who makes her weak in the knees.

Asking her out is easy. Be subtle, the next time you run into her invite her and the kids over for a BBQ. Keep it casual. Make sure you have some beverages on hand and something to keep the kids occupied. The main thing you need to do is really determine if this is worth the hassle. I'd look for reasons it won't work before I go full steam ahead and have awkwardness forever with my neighbor.

Who knows, maybe once you get to know her you'll realize you guys aren't a great fit but you'll have a great neighbor who can give the kids a lift to school, introduce you to her friends etc... Think long term.

Nathan R. Jessep said:
I have a beautiful new neighbor that just moved in a few weeks ago, and I am crushing hard. She's a single (as I've been told from another neighbor) mom of 2 little girls.
I have the exact same thing just happen to me... except I'm not crushing and she is the mother of 1 little girl.  No BS.

I have no idea if you are serious in your request though.  You really want to make something happen?

I have the exact same thing just happen to me... except I'm not crushing and she is the mother of 1 little girl.  No BS.

I have no idea if you are serious in your request though.  You really want to make something happen?
The whole scenario seem too wild and unlikely to you? 

Last edited by a moderator:
chet said:
Are you sure you want to dip neighborhood pen in neighborhood ink?

If so, send her a welcome gift and offer to have the family over for dinner to give her the lay of the land.
It's been a while. I'm ready to write a novel. :coffee:  

JerseyToughGuys said:
Is she new in town or just the neighborhood? TBD?

If she's new to town there is your in. Ask her what her kids are into and offer suggestions on places to go. Then offer her company.
Not new to town. I know what she does for a living because we did have that brief exchange, but I know nothing else about her. Yet. 

Andy Dufresne said:
Say something, you know, grown up...

"We both know dating as a single parent is difficult but would you be interested in having just the first one for now?"
Something along these lines is what I've been thinking. And I thought maybe a lunch thing would be informal, good face-time with no kids involved, no babysitter arranging, etc. 

Grilling burgers as several people said also a good idea if it will ever quit raining!

lakerstan said:
Prediction:  7/10 - Hottest mother of 2 within a single residential block radius.
I'd say 8/10 - Easily the hottest on the block. Great body. Great smile. :wub:  

Probably trying to outkick my coverage here, but what the hell.  

I'll see if I can get a pic soon, but I don't want to crash this train before it even gets out of the station by looking like a creeper. 

Nathan R. Jessep said:
Considered that too. After all, it would be a neighborly thing to do. But seriously, it has rained all but 2 days in the last 2 weeks. I don't have a covered grilling area. 
stop the excuses man!

Users who are viewing this thread