What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

She's a single (as I've been told from another neighbor) mom of 2 little girls.
I'm guessing that not many non-child molesters are lining up to get into a serious relationship with her. 

Jerry: What do you know about dating a single mother?
Rod: Oh I know plenty. I was raised by a single mother.
Jerry: Tell me, because it's been a month, and she's about to take another job in San Diego.
Rod: First, single mothers don't "date." They have been to the circus, you know what I'm saying? They have been to the puppet show and they have seen the strings. You love her?
Jerry: How do I know?
Rod: You know when you know. It makes you shiver, it eats at your insides. You know?
Jerry: No, I don't know.
Rod: Then you gotta have The Talk.
Jerry: But I sure don't like that she's leaving.
Rod: Well, that ain't fair to her. A single mother, that's a sacred thing, man.
Jerry: The kid is amazing.
Rod: No. A real man does not shoplift the "pooty" from a single mom.
Jerry: I didn't "shoplift the pooty." We were thrown together and -- I mean it's two mutual people who -- Alright, I shoplifted the pooty.
Rod: Shame on you. SHAME on you.

Last edited by a moderator:
see rating above... Dark hair. Has all teeth. Slender, but great cans (not talking about the trash). I'm not going to disclose her profession at this time. I don't want to Wheelhouse this. :coffee:
How the ### would you risk disclosing her identity by identifying her profession?  It's not like she's the president.  Women don't like paranoid men.

And, who does she look like?  Dark hair, has all teeth, slender and has great cans doesn't exactly narrow it down.

Yep. I'm for serious.  

So hot new neighbor for you too??
Yep. She is smoking, At first I thought the mother was an older daughter - nope. She is like 29 and has a 7 year old. She looks like a college freshman.

Ok here goes for starters...

1- Be the most entertaining person she meets all day. All week. All month. Women will inevitably call it/you "charming".

2- Since you are already wanting to be prepared -- you are on the right path. Be prepared and have entertaining stuff to do and things to say. Be memorable in how you interact with her.

3- allow for normal interaction but have prepared sequences and routines (PUA) to make you completely stand out from everyone else. No lie.

4- your initial interaction sets everything up. have a killer conversation starter-question that is hard to not want to answer. Then spike the #### out of it with "suggestions" (that's my easy way) but many people are better with "metaphors". Women love both. Be prepared for possible answers to your question and lead it where you want it to go.

5- we dont "fake it until we make it". Because that means you quit doing it after it works. we "fake until we become it" and eventually what works is just what we are doing/practicing the entire time and its no longer fake but real.

^^^ VERY BASIC SYNOPSIS ^^^

a few basic specifics for you...

a- don't say you aren't dating or out-of-the-loop. or old. or anything that would make someone else more alive or fun. ever. mindset=You rock!

b- let her know and let he feel that you are very protective of everything in your life. and as a neighbor, that includes her and the neighborhood.

c- don't play 20 questions. either you have interesting topics to ask her about or the questions are slow and spaced well apart. each one should illicit further conversation. sharing with each other builds rapport. rapport is needed for better attraction.

:shiny:

I'd say 8/10 - Easily the hottest on the block. Great body. Great smile. :wub:  

Probably trying to outkick my coverage here, but what the hell.  

I'll see if I can get a pic soon, but I don't want to crash this train before it even gets out of the station by looking like a creeper. 
Too late!

Nathan R. Jessep said:
I've not shared a lot of personal stuff here, but figured what the hell. I mentioned this in the iDating thread, but since it's really not an iDate scenario, thought I would throw it out here to the wolves. 

I have a beautiful new neighbor that just moved in a few weeks ago, and I am crushing hard. She's a single (as I've been told from another neighbor) mom of 2 little girls. I'm a single dad of 2, and have my kids the majority of the time, and she appears to have hers most or all of the time as well. We recently discovered that our kids go to the same school. I hadn't realized this because both of her kids are a few years younger than my youngest, so kind of in a different circle of school crew. We have had a few brief exchanges in passing and she seems really sweet.  She (well, her little girl and her) brought me a plate of cookies weekend before last. (Disclaimer: She said the little girl wanted to bring me cookies. She also brought the older couple across the street a plate of cookies, so it wasn't just me... but does this mean she's interested!? Was she just hedging her bets a little by taking the other neighbors cookies?) She has smiled really big and waved every time she has seen me outside. I get the feeling that she's interested, but I'm not 100% sure.

I've made approximately 1,357  trips to the trash can outside to try and make more contact with her. I'm not sure what the next step is. Dating as a single parent SUCKS! I want to get to know her better and would like to ask her out, but I'm not sure how to approach it gracefully. "Hey are you really single?" (kidding) or just say #### it and ask her to lunch (how?)? 

Advice welcomed. 

Shtick encouraged. 
Invite her and kids over for movie night. Make popcorn, watch a family movie. See what happens next

Find something going on with the outside of her house that needs a MAN to fix.  Hell, even just make up that something was wrong.  It's raining a lot lately?.....leave her a little note that when you were taking out the trash you noticed her front gutter was filling up with gunk so took care of it for her quick.  Hope you're having a great week!

Short, simple and sweet.  Then action is on her.  Scenarios:

1) no reply or ignores = she's not interested (just let it be)

2) she writes a reply note back = she wants to just be friends (just let it be)

3) she comes by in person to say thanks = she's curiously interested and comfortable approaching you.    In this scenario, then just make that your quick first date...just be charming, make her laugh, be confident, make it clear you're single but just because you haven't met the right woman for you and your kids yet and overall just enjoying a full and exciting life (make her feel like she wants to be a part of that).  No mention of wanting to go out on a date or anything like that.   Just leave her with a good lasting impression of you and things will start to fall in place after that.   It's all about making her feel comfortable and at ease around you right now.  Once that hurdle is cleared, then just gradually up the flirting until things become obvious and then smooth sailing GB.

Find something going on with the outside of her house that needs a MAN to fix.  Hell, even just make up that something was wrong.  It's raining a lot lately?.....leave her a little note that when you were taking out the trash you noticed her front gutter was filling up with gunk so took care of it for her quick.  Hope you're having a great week!

3) she comes by in person to say thanks = she's curiously interested and comfortable approaching you.    In this scenario, then just make that your quick first date...just be charming, make her laugh, be confident, make it clear you're single but just because you haven't met the right woman for you and your kids yet and overall just enjoying a full life exciting life (make her feel like she wants to be a part of that).  No mention of wanting to go out on a date or anything like that.   Just leave her with a good lasting impression of you and things will start to fall in place after that.   It's all about making her feel comfortable and at ease around you right now.  Once that hurdle is cleared, then just gradually up the flirting until things become obvious and then smooth sailing GB.
Gutter idea is good. I'd clean those gutters, for sure. 

#3 is what I'm looking for. Just been waiting for an opportunity to get to that. A chance to feel her out a little bit and see if she's trying to feel me out too, then take it from there. 

thanks, good stuff

3) she comes by in person to say thanks = she's curiously interested and comfortable approaching you.    In this scenario, then just make that your quick first date...just be charming, make her laugh, be confident, make it clear you're single but enjoying a full life still.  No mention of wanting to go out on a date or anything like that.   Just leave her with a good lasting impression of you and things will start to fall in place after that.   It's all about making her feel comfortable and at ease around you right now.  Once that hurdle is cleared, then just gradually up the flirting until things become obvious and then smooth sailing GB.
OMG

Worst idea ever.  I took it upon myself to haul a ladder over to your house and clean your gutters.  If you actually do it, it's creepy and if you don't, you're a liar.

Don't listen to offdee.  For some reason, he thinks he's the PUA of the FFA when in reality he couldn't be farther from that.  Check out the AZ Ron thread for inspiration and see if Big Steel Thrill has any specific ideas for you to have ready when you actually do have a meaningful conversation.

And don't act like she'd be doing you some big favor by ####### you.  She's a middle-aged, single gal with kids.  it's not like good guys are beating down her door to sweep her off her feet.  If you're decent looking, have a stable job, and won't pump and dump her, you're ahead of the pack.

Be smart, nice, funny, and confident. 

OMG

Worst idea ever.  I took it upon myself to haul a ladder over to your house and clean your gutters.  If you actually do it, it's creepy and if you don't, you're a liar.

Don't listen to offdee.  For some reason, he thinks he's the PUA of the FFA when in reality he couldn't be farther from that.  Check out the AZ Ron thread for inspiration and see if Big Steel Thrill has any specific ideas for you to have ready when you actually do have a meaningful conversation.
:lmao:

I dont know chet, some of that stuff is okay in 3rd paragraph (though it doesnt have any particulars on how to get there)...  I thought the gutters was a bit of a joke/overstatement.

specific ideas for you to have ready when you actually do have a meaningful conversation.
:yes:

But I encourage people to create their own that fit themselves to a T.  Once they understand the concept.

Building rapport and attraction is good to use on everyone, interacting with people is too damn important.

Try to go over after she gets out of the shower and tell her that you need to borrow her towel as your car just hit a water buffalo.

First of all , you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi."

Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it."

Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?"

Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice."

And five, now this is the most important,  when it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

LOL @ http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Seduce-Your-Neighbor---Winning-Over-The-Girl-Next-Door&id=7182712

How To Seduce Your Neighbor - Winning Over The Girl Next Door

Hypnotize Her

Once you have made her feel at home, the next tip is to hypnotize the girl next door. By using hypnosis, you can get her to talk about personal memories and feelings that she has had in her life, bringing you two closer together.

While she is talking about her personal life, make sure that you hold her elbow, anchoring her. By using this technique, every time the girl next doors thinks of you, she will have nothing but positive thoughts, improving your chances significantly of getting with her.

You are not alone and this is very common among men across the country. Getting the girl next door does not have to be a scary thing and can actually be fairly easy if you really know the tricks of the trade. Are you still having trouble knowing how to seduce your neighbor? Well then you have come to the right place and I would love to help!

Users who are viewing this thread