What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wooing my neighbor: I came. I hugged. I wooed. Now moving on. (2 Viewers)

while I do get this aspect, I also think a trip to the park or something along those lines, also allows a little one-on-one time for us to chit-chat and at the same time gives me a little insight into how she interacts with her own kids (and mine perhaps), which is also an important conisderation
Good lord man, your consonants are miss-locating.  You have twenty four hours to get laid or your balls will permanently retract.  Do something Stat!

Good lord man, your consonants are miss-locating.  You have twenty four hours to get laid or your balls will permanently retract.  Do something Stat!
Oof. As a fellow grammar/spelling Nazi, I humbly apologize for that atrocious misstep, good sir.  As for the 24-hour deadline, I guess I'll just keep on taking cold showers until they elect some gal President. :coffee:  

Didn't read the whole thread but as you're reaching out for help here you've got no chance.  Your only hope of sleeping with this lady is to kidnap her child and tell the lady you'll reveal the location AFTER you two hog wrestle.

Buy some extacy pills for you and her to consume one night.  Get out your finest bottle of tequila and a knife from the kitchen.  Rip a couple shots and show her your gusto by placing your hand on the coffee table and stabbing the table between your fingers.  If all goes well, you will be in her bedroom in no time.  

Nathan R. Jessep said:
Interestingly enough, I haven't seen her in the morning yet during the week. She leaves later than we do, as I have to be at work for 7:30, so we head out earlier. 
Before you leave in morning, just leave a set of new gutters at her doorstep for a good morning surprise!

As I pointed out yesterday, Colonel, you want to make her want you.  Women are deeply intrigued by men who are highly ambitious, good with their hands, but yet mysterious.  Have you considered building a life-size replica of Noah's Ark in your front yard?

If she asks, you can say:  "Yep, building it myself.  Now if I can just find a female to repopulate the planet with...."  [as you shoot her with your finger pistol and wink]

As I pointed out yesterday, Colonel, you want to make her want you.  Women are deeply intrigued by men who are highly ambitious, good with their hands, but yet mysterious.  Have you considered building a life-size replica of Noah's Ark in your front yard?

If she asks, you can say:  "Yep, building it myself.  Now if I can just find a female to repopulate the planet with...."  [as you shoot her with your finger pistol and wink]
This actually is not a bad idea in Louisiana now.   Just say it is for the Cajun Navy Headquaters when #### hits the fan. Or just start calling it, "Our life boat".

Knock on her door.

NRJ: Excuse me but do you have any tape?

Her: tape?

NRJ: yeah because I'm ripped,

Then 

:flex:

This is sorry.  Next time you see this broad is home, go over to her house and ask her and the kids over for some BBQ.  Quit being intimidated by this woman.  You have to take a chance. 

And worrying about what happens after he bangs her and doesn't want to see her any more is ridiculous.  It is pretty common to have to deal with seeing women that we have banged and dumped.  You may end up friends eventually or you may never talk to her again.  Who cares?  Go find another woman on the next street or something.      

Last edited by a moderator:
This is sorry.  Next time you see this broad is home, go over to her house and ask her and the kids over for some BBQ.  Quit being intimidated by this woman.  You have to take a chance. 

And worrying about what happens after he bangs her and doesn't want to see her any more is ridiculous.  It is pretty common to have to deal with seeing women that we have banged and dumped.  You may end up friends eventually or you may never talk to her again.  Who cares?  Go find another woman on the next street or something.      
Settle down hard charger...we got this

Write her a poem, like a really really long poem, like an essay almost. Be completely honest, write exactly how you feel about her. Don't hold back. Chicks dig poems. 

but....but..but..there may be a sprinkle in the air

Mandatory screening of 'A Few Good Men' at your place.

Colonel, she wants you on that wall. Hell, she needs you on that wall! You just need to find out if she can handle the truth...

Nathan R. Jessep said:
Not sure. It was after we had shut down outside activities for the evening.

Nathan R. Jessep said:
Interestingly enough, I haven't seen her in the morning yet during the week. She leaves later than we do, as I have to be at work for 7:30, so we head out earlier. 
Have we considered the possibility that this little strumpet sent the kids to our boy's door looking for a trustworthy babysitter to use while she's out getting banged harder than a screen door in a hurricane? How would this change your advise?

Have we considered the possibility that this little strumpet sent the kids to our boy's door looking for a trustworthy babysitter to use while she's out getting banged harder than a screen door in a hurricane? How would this change your advise?
You mean for the cookie delivery? She accompanied the 5yo for that. Let us not postulate with such nonsense theories. 

Users who are viewing this thread