What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (1 Viewer)

Wordle 457 3/6

⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩 - arise
🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜ - chimp
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I got it in 3 too but felt like a chimp. 🐡

Lot of people on Twitter saying this is not a real word and I agree, sounds more like some sort of cracker.

I think the same person on the NYT who gave us PARER last week also came up with this winner.
I think you can only say that word when grabbing the rope (pinky extended) to ring the bell to summon the servants, but I knew it was a word.

Scoredle 457 4/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩 STARE (39)
🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩 ROUTE (11)
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 TRIPE (5)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TRICE

some supremely lucky pulls here:
Daily Quordle 238
4️⃣6️⃣
5️⃣2️⃣
quordle.com
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟨 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟨⬜🟨🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Last edited:
Does everybody use a consistent starting word (or have a small set of starting words)? I got bored with that and have been doing different starting words the last month or two. My efficiency is far worse than it was using the same two or three starting words (5 guesses is now my most common number of guesses to solve by far, was pretty even split of 3, 4, and 5 guesses previously), but I like trying different words. Started with "cagey" today.

Does everybody use a consistent starting word (or have a small set of starting words)? I got bored with that and have been doing different starting words the last month or two.
I do because one of these days RAISE is going to be the word, and I'll be depressed for the rest of my life if I pick that day to switch things up. So I do not pick any days to switch things up.

I go RAISE-CLOUT-PYGMY if I get no hits. (NYMPH is the better third word in general, but it's already been the answer.)

Does everybody use a consistent starting word (or have a small set of starting words)? I got bored with that and have been doing different starting words the last month or two. My efficiency is far worse than it was using the same two or three starting words (5 guesses is now my most common number of guesses to solve by far, was pretty even split of 3, 4, and 5 guesses previously), but I like trying different words. Started with "cagey" today.
Different word every day. Usually decide first if I want one or two vowels (lately been leaning towards the latter), or occasionally I'll go with three vowels.

Does everybody use a consistent starting word (or have a small set of starting words)? I got bored with that and have been doing different starting words the last month or two.
I do because one of these days RAISE is going to be the word, and I'll be depressed for the rest of my life if I pick that day to switch things up. So I do not pick any days to switch things up.

I go RAISE-CLOUT-PYGMY if I get no hits. (NYMPH is the better third word in general, but it's already been the answer.)
Now that @FatMax has switched from "anode" to "atone", I keep "anode" in my hip pocket for a possible moonshot.

I always do something new. Keeps things interesting. Sometimes makes things easy, sometimes makes things harder.

Now that @FatMax has switched from "anode" to "atone", I keep "anode" in my hip pocket for a possible moonshot.

:ROFLMAO:

I wanted to change a few weeks ago. Trust me, that is the only reason I didn't. Figured it would hit right after. But generally, I'm happy with the T in the starter instead of the D. I do not have a planned second word though if my first doesn't hit. I usually try to get most of I, R , S, T in there in some fashion on the second guess, regardless of what happens on the first .... unless I get two vowels on the first, then it depend on what combo I have and if there are any greens. That's my basic strategy. It worked great until PARER ... :cautious:

Users who are viewing this thread