What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (1 Viewer)

Connections
Puzzle #106
🟩🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟨🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

I don’t know what the odds are, but my third set of 4 was a complete guess. I thought they might be book titles from some author I’ve never heard of.

Wordle 828 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ Swept
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› Crumb
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› Roach
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Rescue Octordle #609
πŸ•›πŸ•
πŸ”Ÿ6️⃣
7️⃣9️⃣
πŸ•š8️⃣
Score: 8
Used burro instead of furor right out of the gate. Guessed right on stung vs stunt at the end.

Daily Rescue Octordle #610
6οΈβƒ£πŸ•š
7️⃣9️⃣
πŸ•8️⃣
πŸ•›πŸ”Ÿ

actually could have gotten it done 1 turn sooner. I screwed up on my very first guess ... went topic instead of optic. had I paid attention, I should have seen that the O could not be in the 2nd spot.

Wordle 829 4/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› atone
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬› solar
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© local
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 loyal

I screwed up on my very first guess ... went topic instead of optic. had I paid attention, I should have seen that the O could not be in the 2nd spot.

I did the same. Dumb. I also went Spiny instead of Spine, because I did not notice that the E hadn't been revealed. Rescue doesn't tolerate dumb mistakes, especially two of them in one game. Lesson learned .... slow down

Daily Rescue Octordle #610
7οΈβƒ£πŸ•
5οΈβƒ£πŸ”Ÿ
πŸ•›9️⃣
πŸ•šπŸŸ₯
Score: 7

Wordle 831 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜arise
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜thank
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩poach
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got cocky and guessed plumb early instead of fluff.

Daily Rescue Octordle #612
8οΈβƒ£πŸ•š
πŸ•›5️⃣
πŸ•πŸ”Ÿ
7️⃣6️⃣

Dang, thought I had the rap genres down but went with trap vs bounce early. Should have figured out the category with trap first as it was easy.

Connections
Puzzle #109
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟦🟦🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ

Users who are viewing this thread