What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (5 Viewers)

I really struggled today - think I need to start playing this with my morning coffee when I’m more awake.

Wordle 223 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 223 6/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

:bag: It gets hard when multiple words have very similar combos.

Lewdle 10 4/6
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Lewd should use more lewd words....today's word wasn't very lewd IMO.

There is a definite theme this week.Β 
Assuming they guy selects the words himself rather than at random, it's a hat tip to Lewdle for sure.Β  I didn't realize Lewdle was Gary Whitta.Β  He's a guys I've followed since he was at PC Gamer decades ago.Β  Funny dude.Β Β 

Assuming they guy selects the words himself rather than at random, it's a hat tip to Lewdle for sure.Β  I didn't realize Lewdle was Gary Whitta.Β  He's a guys I've followed since he was at PC Gamer decades ago.Β  Funny dude.Β Β 

I saw something on Reddit referring to a source code that lists all of the words. I came across it in a Google search when we were discussing the worst possible Wordle starting word, and Reddit referred to the Wordle word lists (one was a list of words that you were acceptable guesses, and one of acceptable answers). It sounds like there is an order that everything is going according to, so, if anyone was looking for that, they could find that list.

That list obviously takes away all of the fun though.

Don Quixote said:
I saw something on Reddit referring to a source code that lists all of the words. I came across it in a Google search when we were discussing the worst possible Wordle starting word, and Reddit referred to the Wordle word lists (one was a list of words that you were acceptable guesses, and one of acceptable answers). It sounds like there is an order that everything is going according to, so, if anyone was looking for that, they could find that list.

That list obviously takes away all of the fun though.

I mean you can get a file with all the non-plural 5 letter scrabble words and have an extremely close list of all possible words they would use here including ones that are just stupid.

I mean you can get a file with all the non-plural 5 letter scrabble words and have an extremely close list of all possible words they would use here including ones that are just stupid.

I did that - but that list is nearly 13,000 words.

Apparently the wordle list was narrowed down to about 2500 words. Β One of the early users helped the guy narrow the list to "known" words. Β So, it really is something that most people should get every single time - assuming some reasonable guesswork.

falguy said:
Wordle 223 X/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜

Really poor effort on my part today.Β  Brain no worky
I also failed today, for the first time.

I got 4 out of 5 correctly and guessed wrong on the last letter.Β  :wall:

I find it amusing that people play with a word strategy.Β  I enjoy it more just putting a random word at the top and seeing where it goes from there.Β Β 

It's not the hardest game by any means, a couple have tripped me up so far but feel no need for a strategy,

Users who are viewing this thread