What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (6 Viewers)

My life goal is to have 3/6 be my most common. Right now, I have 31 threes and 34 fours in 85 games, so I'm within striking distance...

I averaged all my games (44 total) and my average is 4.4 guesses per word.Β  I wish I could break that down by date, because I know I'm much better today than I was when I started.Β  I'm going to see if I can move that average below 4.0.Β  As you said, life goals.Β 

I'm guessing that you're averaging 3.6 or so, which is impressive ... at least to me

My life goal is to have 3/6 be my most common. Right now, I have 31 threes and 34 fours in 85 games, so I'm within striking distance...
I have 19 threes, 16 fours and 15 fives…. So I’m within striking distance of the opposite. Today was my only my second two.Β 

Wordle 307 3/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Octordle: Knew there was a gimmick after first guess, still took 4 tries. The graphics should’ve been a clue…

Daily Quordle 88
4️⃣7️⃣
6️⃣2️⃣
quordle.com
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
Β 

Last edited by a moderator:
Wordle 308 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 89
5️⃣7️⃣
6️⃣4️⃣
quordle.com
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 🟩⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩
⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

Β 

Daily #69
0️⃣5️⃣⬛0️⃣6️⃣
0️⃣8️⃣⬛0️⃣7️⃣
1️⃣9️⃣⬛0️⃣9️⃣
1️⃣7️⃣⬛1️⃣8️⃣
1️⃣1️⃣⬛1️⃣0️⃣
1️⃣2️⃣⬛1️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣4️⃣⬛0️⃣3️⃣
1️⃣6️⃣⬛1️⃣5️⃣
sedecordle.com
#sedecordle

Fail.

Daily Octordle #89
πŸŸ₯7️⃣
8️⃣9️⃣
5οΈβƒ£πŸ•›
πŸ”Ÿ2️⃣
octordle.com

Oh there should be some anecdotes on this one. Should have hit it with my second word.Β 

Wordle 308 4/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Users who are viewing this thread