What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (3 Viewers)

Wordle 635 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨tread
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜erode
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟨sired
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩rider
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩wider
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩cider

almost ran out again today
Yeah, I had three green squares after my second guess and felt like I was in real danger of failing. There are certain positions that feel lucky at first, but that are actually very dangerous when they turn into blind guesses. (According to their little bot, I theoretically had a 40% chance of failure after my third guess, but really I would always have worked in "cider" as one of those guesses. I still had "wider" in my back pocket. If the solution had been "aider" or "eider" I would have just failed.)

Wordle 635 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨tread
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜erode
⬜🟩🟨🟩🟨sired
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩rider
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩wider
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩cider

almost ran out again today
Yeah, I had three green squares after my second guess and felt like I was in real danger of failing. There are certain positions that feel lucky at first, but that are actually very dangerous when they turn into blind guesses. (According to their little bot, I theoretically had a 40% chance of failure after my third guess, but really I would always have worked in "cider" as one of those guesses. I still had "wider" in my back pocket. If the solution had been "aider" or "eider" I would have just failed.)

The bot told me that there were 20 legit options when I nailed it on guess three. Stupid lucky

Brain fart didn't help, but this would have been difficult for me regardless. Just did not see this word

Wordle 637 5/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› atone
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ© trait
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ© blast :poop:
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© gamut
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 yacht

Wordle 637 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨ trash (global recycling day)
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ© habit
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨ mothy (hard mode off, stumped)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Daily Quordle 418 (barely)
7️⃣9️⃣
6️⃣5️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟩⬜⬜🟨🟩
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜