What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wordle (6 Viewers)

Thought I was in the market for a new starter word for a second there.

Wordle 642 3/6

🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜stare
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜stain
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

bad guess or this mighthe been one better
Daily Quordle 423
4️⃣3️⃣
6️⃣7️⃣
m-w.com/games/quordle
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩⬜🟨⬜🟩
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨 ⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟨🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜⬜ ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Third time ever. Frankly, this time is embarrassing.

Wordle 642 X/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› atone
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› strap
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stash
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› staff
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stack
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stall
This just seems unlucky. I'm not sure why you would necessarily guess "staid" over "staff," for example. None of these letters overlap, so it seems like just a straight-up series of guesses.

Wordle 642 X/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› atone
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› strap
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stash
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› staff
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stack
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stall
This just seems unlucky. I'm not sure why you would necessarily guess "staid" over "staff," for example. None of these letters overlap, so it seems like just a straight-up series of guesses.
Yeah. Especially when you know the β€˜n’ is gone, so β€œstain” is out. ”Stalkβ€œ might’ve helped nix both ”stall” and β€œstack” and maybe then you could’ve hit β€œstaff” or ”staid” with your last two.

kinda outsmarted yourself avoiding the deadend of stain, really.

just too many options and you just got unlucky.

Wordle 642 X/6*

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬› atone
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› strap
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stash
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› staff
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stack
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› stall

Per Wordlebot after my second guess ...

"Great choice. strap would’ve been one of my top picks. You’ve narrowed it down to only six remaining words: stack, stash, staff, stall, stalk or staid"

Had I went Stalk with guess three, four or five, that would have knocked out stall and and stack as well. and I would have solved it. It would have taken six guesses, but it's better than a whiff. But obviously I didn't see that at the time.

Edit, or what Rustoleum said just above me. :-)

Last edited:

Stain would have been awesome. But I used the N on the first word. I was trying to think of an staiX word for guess #2, but stain was ineligible, and obviously didn't see staid. Wish I would have thought of stair, because I would have used it over strap had it come to mind.

I just need to slow down a bit and think some more.

Stain would have been awesome. But I used the N on the first word. I was trying to think of an staiX word for guess #2, but stain was ineligible, and obviously didn't see staid. Wish I would have thought of stair, because I would have used it over strap had it come to mind.

I have some hot crypto tips. :-)

I overlooked that you had used the β€˜n’ already . I probably defaulted to my de facto starting word in my head, lol.

I really thought I might nail this in two after the first guess. Oh well.

Wordle 645 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ© atone
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ© tense
🟩🟩🟨🟨🟩 unite
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 untie

Took forever on that fourth guess. I think it may have been the only word that worked. At least it was the only word I could come up with in about ten minutes of trying.

Wordle 646 4/6*

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜arise
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨talon
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜nomad
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Users who are viewing this thread