What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Words that make your skin crawl (1 Viewer)

This thread seems like a subset of the "phrases that should be retired immediately" thread. I think there has been quite a bit of overlap so far.

Robust-any time it is used BS is sure to follow

Context-a word where people who are probably wrong are attempting to spin

Weaponize-has run its course

Leverage-when used by someone who works in an office and has never met a customer who is trying to tell a sales rep what to do...as in "leverage your relationships"

Based on this mornings actions I‘m guessing “Political Sub Forum” was a big one for some. 😉

Last edited:
Bespoke: doesn’t make my skin crawl, just feels super pretentious and I can’t stand it; just say custom and be normal

Also, crudite: never even heard of it until recently and same as above, quit trying to be fancy. It’s a vegetable platter

I've been watching a lot of chess tutorials. Apparently we're not trying to capture pieces. We're trying to capture "material".

:x

anyone who says while like this why ell and tried to sound all harverd or whatever just drives me nuts its like hey big shot you work on the same damn floor i do stop puttin on the high hat take that to the bank bromigos

Users who are viewing this thread