What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Brandin Cooks, DAL (3 Viewers)

I've held him all year but it's a 16-team league with a free agent pool picked clean. I think I started him Week 2 because of injuries, but really haven't considered him in weeks. Definitely not what I hoped for on draft night.

I've held him all year but it's a 16-team league with a free agent pool picked clean. I think I started him Week 2 because of injuries, but really haven't considered him in weeks. Definitely not what I hoped for on draft night.
Yeah, it's weird, Cooks has usually fit in pretty quickly whenever he's started with a new team. He's way too talented to be used like Michael Gallup.

what a waste - hes a very good player who has put up very nice numbers in awful offenses. He finally gets to a great offense and he is not used. Coaches should wake up and involve him more. Could be a great compliment to Lamb

Yeah, its a head-scratcher. A capable WR goes to a good offense that has just lost a receiving TE and has no clear WR2 but can't establish himself in that role.

Breakout game was imminent - the guy should clearly be the #2 and feast when Lamb is double teamed. Question is will they continue to use him like last game or the 1st several. Im betting on a strong finish.

Users who are viewing this thread