What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Jayden Reed, GB (1 Viewer)

From Matt Harmon at Reception Perception. Normally I don't give away freebies, but maybe this will boost demand for the product. If it's too much, I'll take it down per request. I subscribe to Reception Perception and it's worth it when investing in receivers for dynasty.

Harmon: The more I’ve charted Jayden Reed, the more I’d like to see him featured in the Packers offense. He was one of my favorite prospects and his game is translating to the NFL field. There have been some growing pains here – some route depth and timing issues – which isn’t too shocking for a rookie but his 77.8% success is still solid. Reed has thrived against man coverage. His 78.6% success rate is astounding and is demonstrative of an explosive and detailed technician. I’m such a fan of his route running, especially when working the deep and intermediate areas. Reed hasn’t faced much press but he’s won all four of the reps I charted across four games. The Packers would benefit by making Reed the primary of this offense, as he’s their lone consistent separator.
I've really started listening and following all things Harmon over the past two years and really enjoying having him in my rotation to the point I was going to break my "don't pay for fantasy stuff cause there's so much good free content out there" and get his RP. I wanted to do it now, but I couldn't find what the start and end dates are for his subscription. Like does the sub run from when you purchase it for a year out, or is there an end date like I could sub now, but would need to reup in May after the draft because that's when his cycle resets. You know this by any chance being a subscriber?

Also forget where I heard it, but thought he brought someone on to start analyzing and breaking down QBs similarly to what he does with receivers, which is really exciting for SF if true.

And I think from what he charted in college for Reed it also indicated he did very well against press coverage there. Think it was a larger sample than 4 reps haha.

Like does the sub run from when you purchase it for a year out, or is there an end date like I could sub now, but would need to reup in May after the draft because that's when his cycle resets. You know this by any chance being a subscriber?

I do not know. I'd inquire. You don't want to get left holding the bag when you need it. Just shoot him an email or something. This is from his intro: "If you have questions about Reception Perception, please contact me on Twitter @MattHarmon_BYB, or hit the contact page of my website (that felt good to write). Any comments, feedback or critiques are appreciated."

"Contact Us" was at the bottom of the page.

Allow me to also shill for Joe's product from these very boards we use. I would be neglect if I didn't say that they've helped me to a championship and a runner-up in consecutive years regarding a dynasty/IDP squad. Just immensely helpful. That's for readers who would otherwise not subscribe.

And that's enough on my end. Back to Jayden.

Users who are viewing this thread