What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Khalil Shakir, BUF (1 Viewer)

This guy's value is just too low right now. Feel there is a definite year 3 breakout coming. Allen has thrown for 4200+ yards 4 years running.
Keep in mind Stefon Diggs is the common factor from before those 4200+ days occurred and after. Diggs accounted for 31% of Allen's passing yards in those four years. Will Shakir be able to operate the same way without Diggs around to draw coverage? Either way he does make for an intriguing sleeper if he can keep playing like he did his last three games.
Oh I hear ya. One thing about Shakir that I like is the ability to run routes. I said sorta the same thing in the Keon Coleman thread, those yards gotta go somewhere. I'm very bullish on him this year, he finished strong last year like you said and has developed chemistry with Allen. And Allen is a gunslinger. Stock way way up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread