What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Parris Campbell, PHI (1 Viewer)

The Athletic’s Charlotte Carroll said Parris Campbell is “poised to earn plenty of snaps — and targets — as the Giants’ starting slot receiver.”
This, of course, is all contingent on Campbell’s health. The former second-round pick has struggled to say healthy for most of his career but suited up for all 17 games in 2022. A career-high in games led to a career year for Campbell, who finished last season with 63 receptions for 623 yards and three touchdowns for the Colts. Campbell has had a strong offseason for the Giants and was taking snaps at running back during OTAs. He’s a worthy late-round flier in full and half-PPR leagues, especially when you consider Daniel Jones targeted the slot on 128 of his attempts last season.

I like both the Parker and Campbell signing by the Eagles. They've proven they aren't top guys by any means, but going against nickel and dime guys while the defense is focused on everyone but them, I could see them making some key contributions, even if the fantasy stats are meaningless. More good news for Hurts than them, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread