What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

Pictus Cat

Footballguy
(Draft order determined)

In Bass We Trust

1 CommuterMan 982

2 jmills 916

3 Jeff Terfertiller 882

4 restless natives 846

5 Domination 810

6 Shadowmaster 757

7 Pictus Cat 415

8 Nugget 377

9 oldfatguy 353

10 Brutis 306

11 pigskin pimp 288

12 Zoltar16 227

13 Tony Jabroni 110

14 JuSt CuZ 68

15 wraith5 26

16 abrecher 171

Check my work and the rules (posts 1 & 3.) Clock starts Wed. 8am, but draft away. This should give everyone a chance to know we are up and running.

Please PM next guy "You're up" and following guy "On deck." If you can't make a pick on time, PM a list to someone who can. If I'm away from my computer, I will PM (Personal Message) the person after me my pick (usually within in 15 minutes to 1 hour.)

1.01 CommuterMan LT2, RB1, SDC

1.02 jmills Adrian Peterson, RB2, MIN

1.03 Jeff Terfertiller Steven Jackson, RB3, STL

1.04 restless natives Brian Westbrook, RB4, PHI

1.05 Domination Tom Brady, QB1, NE

1.06 Shadowmaster Joseph Addai, RB5, IND

1.07 Pictus Cat Reggie Bush, RB6, NOR

1.08 Nugget Frank Gore, RB7, SFO

1.09 oldfatguy Clinton Portis, RB8, WAS

1.10 Brutis Marion Barber, RB9, DAL

1.11 pigskin pimp Peyton Manning, QB2, IND

1.12 Zoltar16 Ryan Grant, RB10, GBP

1.13 Tony Jabroni Larry Johnson, RB11, KCC

1.14 JuSt CuZ Willie Parker, RB12, PIT

1.15 wraith5 Marshawn Lynch, RB13, BUF

1.16 abrecher Ronnie Brown, RB14, MIA

2.01 abrecher Laurence Maroney, RB15, NEP

2.02 wraith5 Randy Moss, WR1, NEP

2.03 JuSt CuZ Antonio Gates, TE1, SDG

2.04 Tony Jabroni Terrell Owens, WR2, DAL

2.05 Zoltar16 Willis McGahee, RB16, BAL

2.06 pigskin pimp Maurice Jones Drew, RB17, JAX

2.07 Brutis Reggie Wayne, WR3, IND

2.08 oldfatguy Jason Witten, TE2, DAL

2.09 Nugget TJ Houshmanzadeh, WR4, CIN

2.10 Pictus Cat Larry Fitzgerald, WR5, ARZ

2.11 Shadowmaster Chad Johnson, WR6, CIN

2.12 Domination Steve Smith, WR7, Car

2.13 restless natives Andre Johnson, WR8, Hou

2.14 Jeff Terfertiller Torry Holt, WR9, StL

2.15 jmills Braylon Edwards, WR10, Cle

2.16 Commuterman Marques Colston, WR11, Nos

8 hour clock (including both picks at the ends).

Clock is off from 12 midnite until 8 am, all EST times.

Miss you pick in the first round and you'll be moved to the 16 spot. Miss it again in the first round and you'll be replaced.

If you miss a pick your clock is cut in half. You can make up your pick at any time. If you miss two picks and haven't made them up when you come back on the clock for a third time, you'll be replaced. I reserve the right at my discreation to make a pick for you if I feel the intregrity of the draft will be impacted.

Clock is on during weekends. Find a sub or pm a list if you'll be gone for an extended time.

Plan on this draft lasting 4 weeks. Don't signup if your expecting it to be faster. I you sign up I expect you to meet your commitment or find someone who will. If you bail you'll sit out the balance of these drafts for this year.

I'll dice roll for draft position, highest roll goes first.
From a BNB post:

Rules:

Player Scoring:

Passing TDs = 6 pts

Rushing/receiving TDs = 6 pts

1 pt per 20 yards passing

1 pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving

1 pt per reception (QB/RB/WR)

2 pt per reception (TE)

Kicker Scoring:

3 pts per FG

1 pt per EP

Defense Scoring:

Points Allowed

0 = 5 points

1-6 = 3 points

7-13 = 1 point

14+ = 0 points

Total Yards Allowed

0-199 = 5 points

200-249 = 3 points

250-299 = 1 point

300+ = 0 points

Sack = 1 point

INT/Fumble Recovery = 2 points

Safety = 2 points

TD (inc. ST) = 6 points

Roster info:

20 rounds of drafting

No trading of picks

No trading of players

No free agent pick ups

Serpentine drafting.

No submission of rosters. Each week 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 PK and 1 Def/ST will be maximized for your weekly score.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys. I am moving today. My internet is being hooked up on Wed. I will be around from Wed on (got the week off), but I will be unavailable until then. If this is an issue, you can find a replacement owner, but I will be available from Wed afternoon on.

Guys. I am moving today. My internet is being hooked up on Wed. I will be around from Wed on (got the week off), but I will be unavailable until then. If this is an issue, you can find a replacement owner, but I will be available from Wed afternoon on.
your only third so if you could manage to get that pick when ready, it would be sweet, cuz it prob wont get back 2 u for a while!!!

Shadowmaster is the next alternate if needed.For the new guys here...PMs are strongly encouraged. You can always send a list of picks to the guy after you or one the the regulars around here. It really helps keep the draft moving.

1.07 Reggie Bush, RB, NOS

PPR and all those receptions, Has been good in short yardage and a full strength NO team may give more big play opportunities

Side Note: If anyone has given a case to be listed as RB/WR, it's him

Opinion on possible #1 pick (from WSL 2 post)

LT2 Most Favored Pick

Westbrook We don't trade down in these, but this would be a solid strategy if you could get something and Westy

Addai See Westy above, more talented than some thought. Even if Dungy leaves, I think owners hire a coach to not mess it up

ADP Would have been my pick. Byes are unknown and who else are you going to take in Minny that wouldn't go with this pick?

and Brady. QB as #1!!! Not me. Records already set, defenses adjusting for a year, player changes bring too much uncertainty for me in addition to possibly not being the best QB next year or commitee strategy.

PMing next

1.09 Clinton Portis RB WAS. With Campbell opening up the offense, I think Portis will be a good value pick in most drafts next year.

Call me crazy but MB3 was number 3 on my board, he is gonna have #1 potential with how they are gonna work it next year. Great Pick!!!

Clock begins at 8am Wed. EST. FYI, if it gets to Getinthemix, probably check back Wed afternoon.Originally, I didn't think this would start until this Friday at the earliest and as late as Mon after the Superbowl. We kicked this off pretty well.Looks like we have a good set of drafters who will make their 8 hour clocks.I check the board about every 1/2 hour to 2, with sleepy time when the clock is off. I'll update the draft usually 1-2 times AM and 1-2 times PM. Jeff may update it now and then if I get behind. I don't update at work.

Oh come on guys, Fantasy 101, never take a QB that early!
Most of the time I agree with you. But when you draft this early, you try to get a sure thing. Last year the 3 champs had PManning, PManning, & Brees. Drafting a QB early allows you to get a hopefully sure thing, as most franchise QBs have nothing to worry about.

After 8 hours you guys can move getintothemix to spot 16. Given that he's moving and will have a pile of stuff to do, the back to back picks might help him.

FWIW, I have no beef with waiting for GITM - the clock isn't even on yet, and he told us yesterday he'd be back in the PM on Wed.

Shoot, i'll jump him, i understand good sportsmanship................but this is fantasy football!!! I wont have a prob takin someone, after clock times out *For The Record*

Shoot, i'll jump him, i understand good sportsmanship................but this is fantasy football!!! I wont have a prob takin someone, after clock times out *For The Record*
He didn't clock out. The clock doesn't start until 8 am EST on Wednesday.There was a papa bull and a baby bull up on a cliff overlooking a flock of sheep...

He didn't clock out. The clock doesn't start until 8 am EST on Wednesday.There was a papa bull and a baby bull up on a cliff overlooking a flock of sheep...
Yes i know.........i'm just sayin when it does, i'm pickin! I'm not good at this i need all the help i can get, LOL

1.13 Jabroni grabs LJ

1.14 Just Cuz takes Willie P.

pm'ed next

Wraith is up followed by getintothemix at 1.16 and 2.1. If getintothemix times out again then solicit someonefrom the alternate thread to replace him.

Users who are viewing this thread