What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

n e time guys........i'm gettin antsy!
I thought for sure Gitm would show. Let me decipher this.Wraith picks or times out, Gitm clock starts, Gitm check in tonight, has 8 hr clockGitm no shows tonight (Midnight EST,) 4 hr clockGitm replaced no later than 11AM EST (unless he checks in and waits 8hrs, which I don't think he would do)Next Alternate PM'd of situation.

I thought for sure Gitm would show. Let me decipher this.Wraith picks or times out, Gitm clock starts, Gitm check in tonight, has 8 hr clockGitm no shows tonight (Midnight EST,) 4 hr clockGitm replaced no later than 11AM EST (unless he checks in and waits 8hrs, which I don't think he would do)Next Alternate PM'd of situation.
Better start lining up the alternate...he times out (permanently) at 11:30 AM.

I thought for sure Gitm would show. Let me decipher this.

Wraith picks or times out,

Gitm clock starts,

Gitm check in tonight, has 8 hr clock

Gitm no shows tonight (Midnight EST,) 4 hr clock

Gitm replaced no later than 11AM EST (unless he checks in and waits 8hrs, which I don't think he would do)

Next Alternate PM'd of situation.
Better start lining up the alternate...he times out (permanently) at 11:30 AM.
Quick Alternate List Updateabrecher PM'd last night of situation, waiting for response of availability

dickey moe

FUBAR

Norseman

wdcrob

I'll be unable to post until 3pm-ish, but can check the board and take and make PMs with cell.

Wraith is on the clock now right? So getinthemix, gottheboot right? Sorry for these posts but come on, we been stuck on the 13 pick for like 3 days, and the hold up is a guy who commited to this draft thread, not having an internet access in the year 2008...........I mean does the dude not have a phone........Everyone was thinkin it i just said it.

After these picks i'm sure we'll move quite regularly!

Happy draftin guys!!!

Wraith is on the clock now right? So getinthemix, gottheboot right? Sorry for these posts but come on, we been stuck on the 13 pick for like 3 days, and the hold up is a guy who commited to this draft thread, not having an internet access in the year 2008...........I mean does the dude not have a phone........Everyone was thinkin it i just said it.After these picks i'm sure we'll move quite regularly!Happy draftin guys!!!
since abrecher hasnt repsonded I suggest you try and recruit dickeymoe, he is an active poster. let him make his picks and then get wraith on the clock

Sounds good, BSS. I can say I would be intrigued having Brutis and wdcrob in the same draft. That would be entertaining to say the least.

I am here and can fill in the 16 spot. Should I just make two picks now, or has dickeymoe already agreed to take over?

Yeah, we're finally moving again. I thought the draft was moving along nicely until all this happened.

Let's keep it rolling!!!

Z

2.03 In the 2nd Rd. of the 2008 WSL 3 Draft....The Just Cuz' select TE Antonio Gates from the San Diego Chargers

Everyone still has 8 hour clocks

PM the next person when you pick

PM a list if you think you'll be out when your pick comes up

Side note: When I'm away, I'll PM letting the person after me know my pick and they're up.

Looks like we hit a snag.....again. :thumbup:
at this rate Its lookin like i might have a team before next years super bowl, I'm looking at the 2 other WSL drafts and at no point have they reached snags like this.......and we are still only in the second rd..........i understand these take time, but why would people do these type of drafts if 1) they were not pheening for football and 2) if they cant jump up on this quick enough.......just cuz we get 8 hours dosn't mean they have to pull an oakland!!! :lol:this is about no one inpaticular, just a vent from a guy who wants to pick his team, i'm feening for another team to analyze, sorry i'm a football nerd!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JuSt CuZ said:
Brutis said:
Looks like we hit a snag.....again. :lmao:
at this rate Its lookin like i might have a team before next years super bowl, I'm looking at the 2 other WSL drafts and at no point have they reached snags like this.......and we are still only in the second rd..........i understand these take time, but why would people do these type of drafts if 1) they were not pheening for football and 2) if they cant jump up on this quick enough.......just cuz we get 8 hours dosn't mean they have to pull an oakland!!! :lmao:this is about no one inpaticular, just a vent from a guy who wants to pick his team, i'm feening for another team to analyze, sorry i'm a football nerd!!!
WSL3 tradition.Our picks are more carefully selected.Use PM lists. This will cause multiple picks to fall. Sometimes this will catch people by surprise. If they still make the 8 hour clock, that's reasonable.Relax. It's a good group. Everyone still has their clocks. People work. Life happens.PS: I'll try to pick faster.

JuSt CuZ said:
Brutis said:
Looks like we hit a snag.....again. :thumbdown:
at this rate Its lookin like i might have a team before next years super bowl, I'm looking at the 2 other WSL drafts and at no point have they reached snags like this.......and we are still only in the second rd..........i understand these take time, but why would people do these type of drafts if 1) they were not pheening for football and 2) if they cant jump up on this quick enough.......just cuz we get 8 hours dosn't mean they have to pull an oakland!!! :lmao:this is about no one inpaticular, just a vent from a guy who wants to pick his team, i'm feening for another team to analyze, sorry i'm a football nerd!!!
WSL3 tradition.Our picks are more carefully selected.Use PM lists. This will cause multiple picks to fall. Sometimes this will catch people by surprise. If they still make the 8 hour clock, that's reasonable.Relax. It's a good group. Everyone still has their clocks. People work. Life happens.PS: I'll try to pick faster.
I thought I said this is for no one in paticular, lol, i understand people work and have lives......but ur really gonna tell me people dont check this at work or on there phone to know when they are up, or the fact u all are not total football nerds like me........everyone is thinkin it, i just said it.........i have a job and a life but i have a vein running to my computer. I'm just comparing this 2 the other leagues...of people who have jobs and lives.....they r in the 6th rd and have been at this only 2 days longer!!!

Domination selects...

2.12 Steve Smith, WR, Car

Restless Natives select...

2.13 Andre Johnson, WR, Hou

PMing next

I will be around for the next fw day over the weekend if anyone needs to send PMs. Also pretty light works schedule next week so should be able to help out more then also.

Users who are viewing this thread