What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 1 & 2 (1 Viewer)

Guys,

Sorry. the internet guy screwed me. He refused to install the dish on Wednesday and I just got online here from work.

Again I apologize. Did not see this coming at all.

Jake

Guys, Sorry. the internet guy screwed me. He refused to install the dish on Wednesday and I just got online here from work.Again I apologize. Did not see this coming at all.Jake
Don't sweat it, you told everyone about the problem and offered to be replaced right off the bat. Hopefully your move went well and look forward to competing in a different league.

Guys, Sorry. the internet guy screwed me. He refused to install the dish on Wednesday and I just got online here from work.Again I apologize. Did not see this coming at all.Jake
You must be pretty young if you didn't realize the internet/cable guy would screw you over when you first made the appointment. My last go round with Charter took 6 appointments and 2.5 weeks. I finally bribed the guy I saw driving the Charter truck when he was stopped for lunch. Then the ratbastards tried to charge me for THREE service calls.

Users who are viewing this thread