What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 17 -20 (1 Viewer)

18.09 Fred Davis--TE--USC

PM's on the way if I can figure out who has who's picks.

ETA: Sent PM to Shadowphunk for Pictus.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Orleans--DEF

The defense will be the focus of the off-season for aquisitions. The offense should create some must pass situations for the defense to pin thier ears back on. Reggie's on my team twice now. Know what else I think is great about DEF 31. Not much downside for value.

PMing next

New Orleans--DEF

The defense will be the focus of the off-season for aquisitions. The offense should create some must pass situations for the defense to pin thier ears back on. Reggie's on my team twice now. Know what else I think is great about DEF 31. Not much downside for value.

PMing next
Thanks for posting for me. Just got back. Went to http://www.pmbedroomgallery.com/ store IRL. Good stuff. Nice people.

sorry guys, checked this yesterday and thought I'd be back before it got to me.

18.15 Jason Hill WR SF

19.02 JP Losman QB Buf

OK, here's the deal with CM's picks:

CM wanted me to take kickers for him, but his list is all gone... Pictus and I did some research and it's drawing straws for kickers at this point. Since everyone but JMills has their 2, and he already picked, I'm leaving this up to CM when he returns. Shouldn't make a difference since I don't see anyone taking a 3rd kicker (PM me if you're thinking about this - seriously) and CM should be back tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks to Pictus for taking time out of his Sunday morning to help me out.

Nothing else to see here... move along.

OK, here's the deal with CM's picks:

CM wanted me to take kickers for him, but his list is all gone... Pictus and I did some research and it's drawing straws for kickers at this point. Since everyone but JMills has their 2, and he already picked, I'm leaving this up to CM when he returns. Shouldn't make a difference since I don't see anyone taking a 3rd kicker (PM me if you're thinking about this - seriously) and CM should be back tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks to Pictus for taking time out of his Sunday morning to help me out.

Nothing else to see here... move along.
Thanks Wraith and Pictus Cat!!I know that I waited late in the game to go after a kicker, but I was hoping at least one of the three names I gave you would have slipped through... :)

Well now I will have to go with question marks and hope that the dice roll my way...

18.16 Martin Gramatica K, NO (hopefully wins the job over Mare)

19.01 Justin Medlock K, StL (hopefully Wilkens retires and Medlock can win the job)

If I lose both of these dice rolls then my season may very well be lost due to not having a rosterable kicker on the field every week.... :no:

Jesse Chatman--RB--MIA

Parcells likes him and has history with RBBC,

Brown is recovering,

maybe he breaks through the MIA chaos

and helps my RBs

Per list sent by Zoltar16 ...

19.12 R. Droughns RB NYG

Toni Jabroni is out and AP has taken over ...

19.13 L. Sweed WR Rookie

Pming JustCuz

LaMont "Big Dummy" Jordan, RB ???

With OAK signing Fargas, no way they keep The Dummy - he's not that far removed from being a top back in the league (and my 1st round pick the year after... ugh), probably one of the best FAs on the market, and he's a relatively young 29. I like him a lot better at pick 19.

LaMont "Big Dummy" Jordan, RB ??? With OAK signing Fargas, no way they keep The Dummy - he's not that far removed from being a top back in the league (and my 1st round pick the year after... ugh), probably one of the best FAs on the market, and he's a relatively young 29. I like him a lot better at pick 19.
great pick. I was hoping he would slide to me in 20th.

Looks like abrecher will finish off his team soon.

Team discussion will begin in the team thread.

I will update it as often as I can.

Well, I don't know if it's possible for a 19th and 20th round pick to be the key to a draft -- but considering how bad my WR corps is, this is about as close as it can get...

19.16 WR David Givens

20.01 WR Terry Glenn

I'll discuss this more in the other thread.

WR Michael Clayton, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

He gave me just enough hope at the end of the year last year to use my last pick on him. I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday, but I sure remember this guys rookie year...

DONE

20.03 Devery Henderson--WR--NO

EDIT: I notice it was one of those missed jabroni picks someone went back 2 make for him, I must of not of noticed it sorry, wow he really screwed this draft up!

Done Finally, good bye, now I can conentrate on money leagues,

Tony Jabroni/Atomic Punk takes ...

20.04 Pierre Thomas RB NO

Zoltar16 takes (per list sent) ...

20.05 Mike Furrey DET WR

I've PM'd Just Cuz to let him know about Washington and I'll PM pigskin pimp to let him know he is up.

20.03 Devery Henderson--WR--NOEDIT: I notice it was one of those missed jabroni picks someone went back 2 make for him, I must of not of noticed it sorry, wow he really screwed this draft up!Done Finally, good bye, now I can conentrate on money leagues,
FIXED, JABRONI STINKS, YEAH I SAID IT!!!

i have two wrs i like here, but...

20.06 WR Chad Jackson NE

...with the NE wrs corp in flex, Jackson may have the opportunity to produce.

Users who are viewing this thread