What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 17 -20 (1 Viewer)

This is a tough one. I feel kinda bad doing this to Pictus right behind me, but I have little faith in Bulger's health. Hopefully I haven't missed some news and had the guy retire on me.

20.09 Gus Ferotte--QB--STL

PM On the way

Per pick in the discussion thread - Pictus takes

D.CPep QB ???

I wanted a sleeper QB here, but they look picked clean.

T.Bell RB DET or ???

PM to Dom

ShadowPhunk said:
Per pick in the discussion thread - Pictus takes

D.CPep QB ???

I wanted a sleeper QB here, but they look picked clean.

T.Bell RB DET or ???

PM to Dom
Considered Ferrotte, another RB and two WRs.I didn't know if Ferrotte will be the backup for Bulger next year, almost went with RB and WR, but Jus Cuz scared me with the health card on Bulger and Smith. :thumbup:

I have lots of respect for a fantastic athlete and one of the best fantasy QBs points per game ever.

If only you got points for chasing a CB down from behind because they picked you.

I guess I'll gamble that this kicker finds a job somewhere if not in New Orleans

20.15 Olindo Mare--K--NOS

This being the last pick and the draft taking soooooo looong.... I think that I will hold off making my final selection for a couple of hours!!! :goodposting:

This being the last pick and the draft taking soooooo looong.... I think that I will hold off making my final selection for a couple of hours!!! :shrug:
Can't wait for the earth-shattering Kaboom that is going to fix everything for your team. That is going to take some time. :rant:

Ohhh the pressure is to great to end this draft... I can already hear JuSt CuZ breathing down my back and posting negative comments about how long I am taking to make my final selection.... :shrug:

To close out this wonderful party and bid everyone goodbye until we meet again here in WSL3 for the 2009 draft...

My final selection is...

James Hardy, WR - Rookie

Teams and draft updated and done.

If you see something incorrect, let me know and I'll change it tonight.

I was suprised or considered the following player still available

Atlanta DST

Morton Anderson K ATL

Andre Hall RB DEN

Mark Bradley WR CHI

Andrea Allison WR MIN

Jeff Pasquino said:
CommuterMan said:
To close out this wonderful party and bid everyone goodbye until we meet again here in WSL3 for the 2009 draft...My final selection is...James Hardy, WR - Rookie
Over already?You just started, what, 30 days ago?
No one said that there would be bonus points award to the WSL that finished the draft first...

Teams and draft updated and done.

If you see something incorrect, let me know and I'll change it tonight.

I was suprised or considered the following player still available

Atlanta DST This would have been my 2nd defense and I considered it since no one went out and drafted a 3rd DST. In the end I thought improving my WR depth was a better move. Plus it is never a sure bet that the NFL won't schedule GB and Atl with the same bye week...

Morton Anderson K ATL I feel the Atlanta kicker for next year will come out of the draft. Not sure who and it is a gamble to take a college kicker in this type of league. Of course I am the one who ended up drafting kickers last and ended up gambling anyway... :goodposting:

Andre Hall RB DEN Does anyone really have a good feeling for who will carry the rock in Denver??

Mark Bradley WR CHI With Moosh gone and possibly Berrian to leave via free agency... Bradley may have been a decent pick in these late rounds. But he never really showed anything the last couple of seasons so the jury is still out here.

Andrea Allison WR MIN The ball will go through AD and Taylor with the WRs seeing limited passing opportunities IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread