What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 9 - 12 (1 Viewer)

10.05 Roydell Williams WR JAX

Tony, out of common courtesy, can you PM me next time i'm up?

Z
He plays for TEN
Posts this at 7pm and joined at 6:58 pm. Something seems a little fishy here. :goodposting:
I think it is because this could be Shadowmaster, who is on "vacation" for a while.
Does he have/need a replacement?
I think ShadowPhunk will be fine (same FBGuy).

10.05 Roydell Williams WR JAXTony, out of common courtesy, can you PM me next time i'm up? Z
He plays for TEN
Posts this at 7pm and joined at 6:58 pm. Something seems a little fishy here. :lmao:
I think it is because this could be Shadowmaster, who is on "vacation" for a while.
That's what happens when you mock my picks, people.We'll chalk this up to "lessons learned" for SM... I mean SP. :goodposting:

Who's going to be around for a list? I have to leave in 45 minutes and will be gone for the today.
You can send it to me. I'm not sure if you want to share your picks with me, but i'm available as a last resort if needed.Zoltar
I didn't see the replies before I left for work.I sent my list to Brutis in a PM (since I was picking before him).I guess he either never saw my PM (which is weird considering that PMs pop up) or choose to ignore it or never received. My apologizes for any wait. Had to work a 16 hour shift with no access.My short list is gone, give me a couple of minutes as I see my short list was picked apart with Croyle and Steve Smith gone.

wraith5 said:
Jeff Tefertiller said:
Domination said:
ShadowPhunk said:
10.05 Roydell Williams WR JAXTony, out of common courtesy, can you PM me next time i'm up? Z
He plays for TEN
Posts this at 7pm and joined at 6:58 pm. Something seems a little fishy here. :wub:
That's what happens when you mock my picks, people.We'll chalk this up to "lessons learned" for SM... I mean SP. :goodposting:
:shrug: :eek: :lmao: Gonna have people at work wondering what is going on with me cracking up in my cube like that.

I'm back.

Phoning it in Pictus Cat selects Sammy Morris--RB--NE
Sorry Pictus, I got hung up at work and just got the PM.
No worries. Walked a snow day home bound through the delicate bomb procedure of posting my pick.
PM'd my top pick to the Shadows. G'nite.
I don't have this PM :eek:
Have you received any of my PMs? Just want to make sure they are working for ya. I'll update the link above to Phunk. I recieved your PM.I'll update teams soon.

Phoning it in Pictus Cat selects Sammy Morris--RB--NE
Weather has been cited as a NE running game factor, but this guy did well in August...Eerie how I seemed to be at the beginning of the QB, WR, & RB runs in Rd 5, 9 & 10. Hopefully I picked the right guys.Teams updated.

If Jmills is on a four-hour clock, it just expired. I will PM Jeff T.

(edit: PMed Domination and Commuter, too.)

Last edited by a moderator:
10.06 B.Stokley WR DEN
Awesome, cuz i didn't know he had a twin with the same name that played for Denver, too......... :thumbdown: Keep track of your board dude!!!!Oh yeah, does anyone else want to make an excuse to why we are the only draft still going, i know we started 2 days later but only in the 11th, c'mon guys face it this is unexceptable.....feel free to make a point of me yiping, but its the truth!!!! If we were playing for money we would be paying attention now would we!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
JuSt CuZ said:
ShadowPhunk said:
10.06 B.Stokley WR DEN
Awesome, cuz i didn't know he had a twin with the same name that played for Denver, too......... :mellow: Keep track of your board dude!!!!Oh yeah, does anyone else want to make an excuse to why we are the only draft still going, i know we started 2 days later but only in the 11th, c'mon guys face it this is unexceptable.....feel free to make a point of me yiping, but its the truth!!!! If we were playing for money we would be paying attention now would we!!!!!
and we're in round 11

Users who are viewing this thread