What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 9 - 12 (1 Viewer)

Dude I'm gettin pretty excited, at first I didn't think we'd be done before the 2008 season, but i do have to say that i think we will be done just a little before now. :blackdot: this is extremely laim, we have had 5 timeouts, and after that people still dont get a clue. not to mention we are all nice worshiping some picks.....dude come on, are you really tellin me no one is cappin on the guy who pulled J. Jones of the board for Rex the Great...COME ON!!! That had to be the absolute worst pick i have ever seen!!! People can you do me a favor and check back maybe every 4 hours or so at least....you guys keep comin up with excuses, but i seen no excuses like this in leagues 1 & 2, and I doubt anyone is more busy then me who works 9 days a week and tappin some "you know", and i still have all the time to keep up to date on this, PUT IT ON YOUR PHONE OR BLACKBERRY OR SOMETHIN......I got a 20 spot says that league 4 has less tards in that league then we do.

AND THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST VENT, BECUZ I'LL KEEP WHYNING IF YOU GUYS KEEP TIMING OUT, becuz u guys timing out annoys me just as much as me crying like a 2 year old girl!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I'm gettin pretty excited, at first I didn't think we'd be done before the 2008 season, but i do have to say that i think we will be done just a little before now. :bag: this is extremely laim, we have had 5 timeouts, and after that people still dont get a clue. not to mention we are all nice worshiping some picks.....dude come on, are you really tellin me no one is cappin on the guy who pulled J. Jones of the board for Rex the Great...COME ON!!! That had to be the absolute worst pick i have ever seen!!! People can you do me a favor and check back maybe every 4 hours or so at least....you guys keep comin up with excuses, but i seen no excuses like this in leagues 1 & 2, and I doubt anyone is more busy then me who works 9 days a week and tappin some "you know", and i still have all the time to keep up to date on this, PUT IT ON YOUR PHONE OR BLACKBERRY OR SOMETHIN......I got a 20 spot says that league 4 has less tards in that league then we do. AND THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST VENT, BECUZ I'LL KEEP WHYNING IF YOU GUYS KEEP TIMING OUT, becuz u guys timing out annoys me just as much as me crying like a 2 year old girl!!!!!!
:bag: :shrug:

Now everybody agrees with me, sorry to make ya'll mad earlier, I just seen this coming!!!
:lmao: Thanks for passing the time Cuz while the clocks off, I might caution you though. If you tick someone off, they could1. take all their clock to see more of your entertaining posts2. just leave (been there, really messes up a draft)May I suggest meditation and the book I'm Ok, You're Ok.Perhaps some time evaluating WSL 1, 2, and 3's teams.I have Commuters picks. If J & J don't take them.

JuSt CuZ said:
I got a 20 spot says that league 4 has less tards in that league then we do.
If you track their draft exactly like I do, with rounds, color, and a team threadandLess people time outI got your easy :thumbup:

Pictus Cat said:
Now everybody agrees with me, sorry to make ya'll mad earlier, I just seen this coming!!!
:thumbup: Thanks for passing the time Cuz while the clocks off, I might caution you though. If you tick someone off, they could1. take all their clock to see more of your entertaining posts2. just leave (been there, really messes up a draft)May I suggest meditation and the book I'm Ok, You're Ok.Perhaps some time evaluating WSL 1, 2, and 3's teams.I have Commuters picks. If J & J don't take them.
I like how you said they might just leave, are you sure they didn't already? average pick 2 1/2 hours in drafts 1 & 2, ours 6 1/2 hours, I think that is proof that this is rediculous....Just like my radio show, i say what other people are thinkin, and just like my show i dont care who i make angry, bucuz just like they keep listenin to my show you all will keep reading my posts.......plus i would like to talk football, but its hard when you log on thinkin maybe 6-8 picks have been made, and you see someone just timed out instead and you dont understand how so called football fans cant make this their #4 priority after God, Family and Work......And if i said ANYTHING that is not the truth let me know!!! an 8 hour timer is just way to long especially at this point in the draft, Pictus you should have changed it a long time ago the NFL dont keep the same time through out their draft, you can say what you want, but if you were to change it, i bet people would be keeping up! Remember how ALL OF YOU and YES ALL OF YOU, got mad at last years NFL draft because everyone took way to long, i dont think anyone was saying, well they might have other things to dothis is a football site, treat it like one, have passion or get the heck out, and i PROMISE i'm not the only one who thinks this.repost if you think timer should be shorter, if the majority think so maybe he'll change it!!!! go and look at all my picks, they have been made within the hour of the person who picked b4 me, so i am well within my right to keep saying how i feel!!!I actually would like to not pay attention to this any more and worry about my dynasty team, but its hard when this might not be over before april, we already have been at this about a month and we are only half way through!!!!EDIT: noy only that, when you can PM your picks, there should be absolutly ZERO time outs, now make more excuse becuz thats all they are!!!

Do you know who I am?

Nobody.

I don't have that power. I just follow the rules. A fellow drafter, tracking the draft.

Do you know who I am?Nobody. I don't have that power. I just follow the rules. A fellow drafter, tracking the draft.
LOL, your somebody, much respect to you too, I bet u work have a fam and yet you stll maintain this board well, thx btw!!!but c if you can look into it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread