What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL IV (2 Viewers)

5.12 Brett Favre

8.05 Tavaris Jackson

1.12 Marion Barber

2.05 Ryan Grant

4.05 Jerricho Cotchery

6.05 Bernard Berrian

7.12 Deion Branch

3.12 Tony Gonzalez

Didn't plan on waiting until the 4th to get my first WR, but I felt there was no value there at the time and I couldn't pass up Grant and Gonzo in the 2nd and 3rd. I will need to hit on some late round WRs but I'm glad I didn't reach on them too early.
Your WRs to come had better be packing a lot of upside.

My squad so far:

1.06 Tom Brady, QB, NE

2.11 Laurence Maroney, RB, NE

4.11 LenDale White, RB, TEN

6.11 Jerious Norwood, RB, ATL

9.06 Julius Jones, RB DAL

3.06 Torry Holt, WR, STL

7.06 Chris Henry, WR, CIN

8.11 Donte Stallworth, WR, NE

5.06 Todd Heap, TE, BAL

Meh....we'll see how the 'QB in RD1 experiment' goes.

ETA....I am very happy with my RB starters/depth. I think Norwood/JJ should provide soild depth at RB. Both could be solid contributors depending on how the situations change in ATL/DAL in the coming months.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.10. FUBAR - Clinton Portis, RB9. WASH

2.07. FUBAR - Antonio Gates, TE1, SD

3.10. FUBAR - Tony Romo, QB4, DAL

4.07. FUBAR - Roddy White, WR23, ATL

5.10. FUBAR - Santana Moss, WR29, WAS

6.07. FUBAR - Derrick Mason, WR35, BAL

7.10. FUBAR - Cedric Benson, RB35, CHI

8.07. FUBAR - Justin Fargas, RB38, OAK

9.10. FUBAR - Ron Curry, WR52, OAK
Just looking at the draft, in hindsight I probably won't be happy with TE/QB in rounds 2 and 3. I decided I'd go BPA, and not worry too much about the strategy, if anything you can describe my strategy as "flexible". The other good TEs dropped further than I thought they might, so maybe I should have taken Roy, Colston, or Braylon instead of Gates, but I didn't like the value. Romo also was BPA, and in a 16 team league, good QBs should be worth more, so I don't dislike this pick either, but it's the combination of TE and QB that hurt my WRs. Tony Romo, QB4, DAL

Good #1 QB, depth will come.

Clinton Portis, RB9. WASH

Cedric Benson, RB35, CHI

Justin Fargas, RB38, OAK

I actually like this group, Portis was great value at 1.10, Benson and Fargas should both start or at worst be a good part of RBBC, as 35th and 38th RBs taken, can't do better really.

Roddy White, WR23, ATL

Santana Moss, WR29, WAS

Derrick Mason, WR35, BAL

Ron Curry, WR52 OAK

This is the group I am concerned about. Not horrible if my other players come through, but I'll have to get depth with upside. Aside from Mason, this group strikes me as "big play central", but I may have some empty weeks

Antonio Gates, TE1, SD

Gates, what else do I need to say? Underachieved a little last year, but will be the #1 TE again this year. As consistent as they come, along with Ladanian and Peyton.

My squad so far:

3.13 Carson Palmer, QB, CIN

7.13 Jason Campbell, QB, WAS

1.13 Willie Parker, RB, PIT

4.04 Brandon Jacobs, RB, NYG

2.04 Larry Fitzgerald, WR, ARI

5.13 Laveraneus Coles, WR NYJ

8.04 Arnaz Battle, WR, SF

6.04 Owen Daniels, TE, HOU

i'll go with the trend and post my squad after 8

4.10 Big Ben

1.07 Larry Johnson

5.07 Thomas Jones

7.07 Rudi Johnson

2.10 Marques Colston

3.07 Brandon Marshall

6.10 Vernon Davis

8.10 Donald Lee

seems pretty pedestrian. i passed on chad johnson at 3.07 because i'm a traumatized eagles fan who sees this situation as similar to the offseason after 2004 with terrell owens. his 2005 season went to #### and the whole debacle was largely fueled by mr. drew rosenhaus, who also happens to be the agent chad johnson hired before he went on his "trade me" campaign.

4.10 Big Ben

1.07 Larry Johnson

5.07 Thomas Jones

7.07 Rudi Johnson

2.10 Marques Colston

3.07 Brandon Marshall

6.10 Vernon Davis

8.10 Donald Lee

seems pretty pedestrian. i passed on chad johnson at 3.07 because i'm a traumatized eagles fan who sees this situation as similar to the offseason after 2004 with terrell owens. his 2005 season went to #### and the whole debacle was largely fueled by mr. drew rosenhaus, who also happens to be the agent chad johnson hired before he went on his "trade me" campaign.
I actually like this team alot. Solid across the board. WR 3 might be lacking a little, but it's best ball, and you got 2 top 15 type WR's already in the mix.You grab a kicker soon, and you are the team to beat!

:lmao:

4.10 Big Ben

1.07 Larry Johnson

5.07 Thomas Jones

7.07 Rudi Johnson

2.10 Marques Colston

3.07 Brandon Marshall

6.10 Vernon Davis

8.10 Donald Lee

I actually like this team alot. Solid across the board. WR 3 might be lacking a little, but it's best ball, and you got 2 top 15 type WR's already in the mix.You grab a kicker soon, and you are the team to beat!

:lmao:
:lmao: If Rudi comes back and Davis performs up to his (so far latent) talent, this team will go far.

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

JaMarcus Russell, QB22, OAK

Marshawn Lynch, RB12, BUF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Calvin "CJ2" Johnson, WR17, DET

Anthony Gonzalez, WR32, INDY

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Not exactly how I had planned, the RBs went alot higher in WSL4 then they did in previous WSLs and I was hoping to take advantage of that but it didnt quite workout. Kenny Watson should be the favorite for the Bengals starting job after Rudi is let go, however I do think that the Bengals will draft another RB. Sammy Morris was the preferred RB in NE when both were on the field and I expect him to be used fairly heavily and I think the Pats will be more run oriented this season getting back to what they do best in running the football to take pressure off the defense so they can play good defense.

The QBs should be fine Jay Cutler was QB9 PPG his rookie season and QB13 last year so I feel he should be a decent #1 QB. Russell is a guy with alot of potential that I think is going to make some big strides this season. I like my TE, and WRs Calvin Johnson is going to take the next step this year and AGonzoJR will take over for the finished Marvin Harrison, and he finished the last 6 weeks WR22, and I expect that number to climb this year with another year of experience and more time with Manning. Clayton is another guy Im high on, he's a very polished WR, he does everything well, not the most flashy but he can turn into a Reggie Wayne just needs the situation for it.

JP you should swap Sidney Rice and AGonzo in your rankings it makes no sense from your philosophical view to have a talented player in a worse situation that youll have to wait on then a good talent in a great situation which you wont have to wait on.

5.09 Derek Anderson, QB, CLE

8.08 Kellen Clemens, QB, NYJ

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

4.08 Earnest Graham, RB, TB

2.09 TJ Houshmandzadeh, WR, CIN

3.09 Chad Johnson, WR, CIN

6.08 Joey Galloway, WR, TB

9.09 Nate Burleson, WR, SEA

7.09 Tony Scheffler, TE, DEN
Seems like a lot of receptions and TDs so far...
Is earnest graham really that much better then Kenny Watson JP?
well, I was looking at Watson, but the last thing I needed was another Bengal.....I think Graham is better than Watson for 2008 because of the "who else?" factor. Plus he's a great receiver as well, big value in these leagues.

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

9.08 Nate Burleson, WR, SEA

10.09 Brandon Stokley, WR, DEN

QB

1.11 - Peyton Manning, QB2, INDY

RB

2.06 - Edgerrin James, RB16, AZ

3.11 - Darren McFadden, RB21, Rookie

7.11 - Deuce McAllister, RB36, NO

WR

4.06 - Marvin Harrison, WR22, INDY

5.11 - D.J. Hackett, WR30, SEA

6.06 - Kevin Curtis, WR34, PHI

9.11 - Kevin Walter, WR53, HOU

10.06 - Roydell Williams, WR57, TEN

TE

8.06 - Ben Watson, TE14, NE

PK

DEF
Thought I'd throw it out there now that we've gotten nearly half-way. Nothing really special to speak of yet. I'm not ecstatic nor disappointed at this time.

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Not exactly how I had planned, the RBs went alot higher in WSL4 then they did in previous WSLs and I was hoping to take advantage of that but it didnt quite workout. Kenny Watson should be the favorite for the Bengals starting job after Rudi is let go, however I do think that the Bengals will draft another RB. Sammy Morris was the preferred RB in NE when both were on the field and I expect him to be used fairly heavily and I think the Pats will be more run oriented this season getting back to what they do best in running the football to take pressure off the defense so they can play good defense.

The QBs should be fine Jay Cutler was QB9 PPG his rookie season and QB13 last year so I feel he should be a decent #1 QB. Russell is a guy with alot of potential that I think is going to make some big strides this season. I like my TE, and WRs Calvin Johnson is going to take the next step this year and AGonzoJR will take over for the finished Marvin Harrison, and he finished the last 6 weeks WR22, and I expect that number to climb this year with another year of experience and more time with Manning. Clayton is another guy Im high on, he's a very polished WR, he does everything well, not the most flashy but he can turn into a Reggie Wayne just needs the situation for it.

JP you should swap Sidney Rice and AGonzo in your rankings it makes no sense from your philosophical view to have a talented player in a worse situation that youll have to wait on then a good talent in a great situation which you wont have to wait on.
Out of curiousity, what is your thought process (bolded portion) here? I'm curious as I'm the Maroney owner who honestly decided to pass on handcuffing Sammy to Maroney as I just thought Sammy will play 'a role' in 2008, but certainly not a huge one. They were only on the feild at the same time 3 weeks last year (wks 1-3) and it appeared to be a 60/40 split to Maroney. Based on how Maroney finished the last half of 2007, I assumed that would get no worse....maybe even 70/30 in favor of Maroney with the 30 to 35% a mix of Sammy & Faulk. I just don't see a 31 year old Morris who spent a chunk of the 2007 season on IR getting a ton of time. I could be wrong though, I certainly have misjudged things in the past. Interested to hear yours or others thoughts on this...

Tony Romo, QB4, DAL

Alex Smith, QB28, SF

Good #1 QB, Smith has Martz - potential is there.

Cedric Benson, RB35, CHI

Justin Fargas, RB38, OAK

I actually like this group, Portis was great value at 1.10, Benson and Fargas should both start or at worst be a good part of RBBC, as 35th and 38th RBs taken, can't do better really.

Roddy White, WR23, ATL

Santana Moss, WR29, WAS

Derrick Mason, WR35, BAL

Ron Curry, WR52 OAK

This is the group I am concerned about. Not horrible if my other players come through, but I'll have to get depth with upside. Aside from Mason, this group strikes me as "big play central", but I may have some empty weeks

Antonio Gates, TE1, SD

Gates, what else do I need to say? Underachieved a little last year, but will be the #1 TE again this year. As consistent as they come, along with Ladanian and Peyton.
Solid group, I'm not in love with this team, but it has the start of a strong contender if the WRs can come through.

I like this pair. Palmer should be consistent with some spikes, and Campbell is a decent complement in best ball.

10.04 Ray Rice, RB, RUT

Two legit starters, but how much will Fast willie score this year, and how much will BJ split carries. ( And why the hell would you put Droughns in at the gl with a 265 lb back?!? ... but I digress ) Thought about Graham in 4, and regret not taking him in retrospect. Ray Rice was the consolation rookie, Felix got sniped 1 pick before my 9th. I like his chance to contribute this year, but not likely a beast in this scoring system.

9.13 Jerry Porter, WR, OAK

Fair group, but pales compared to some teams. Fitz will rock, if Coles can stay healthy and get Clemens to look his way occasionally, this should be a top 1/2 group.

Best upside at the spot I took him, but this could be a weak position if Daniels fails to produce.
Fair effort, I'd change a pick or two, but this looks like a middle of the pack team so far.

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

with the exception of lynch, T.O., cutler, and cooley, this team is a lesson in "dont count your chickens before they hatch"

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

9.09 Nate Burleson, WR, SEA

Seems like a lot of receptions and TDs so far...
Is earnest graham really that much better then Kenny Watson JP?
is earnest graham vs kenny watson even a question? (and it's thAn, pet peeve)

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

if NorrisB's team is "dont count your chickens before they hatch" then this team is "dont put all your eggs in one basket"... or.. well.. 3. i can see the positives of doubling up guys, but if two of these pairs match up bye weeks that's 4 out of your top10 picks out of the running. sounds bad to me, despite all the obvious talent. but i'm just a noob though so what do i know.

My squad so far:

1.06 Tom Brady, QB, NE

3.06 Torry Holt, WR, STL

10.11 Steve Smith, WR, NYG

11.06 James Jones, WR GB

5.06 Todd Heap, TE, BAL

I'm liking this squad more as the draft has unfolded. Brady was a 'safe pick' w/ 6pts per TD. He has a shot to be top scorer in the league again, but likely has a floor around QB5 imo. If Brady's numbers are down due to a re-emphasis on the run, it'll make the Maroney pick likely even better. LenDale should be solid. I would have handcuffed him with Chris Henry, who I like, but Henry went a round or two before I wanted. The RB 3/4 depth should help. Both of these guys could be solid contributors. Maybe this is the year we finally see if Norwood can handle the load? Anything above 200+ carries, and I think this was a steal. I also like Julius as late as I got him. I think he still has plenty to offer, and would love to see him go to another team like HOU or maybe SEA. We'll have to see. WR's were my biggest concern. Holt should contribute most every week. I like Henry's potential, if he can keep the knucklehead factor in check this year, he could be solid. I'd be even happier if either he or CJ leave Cincy, which are possibilities. I picked up Stallworth assuming he'd be gone from NE. Honestly, I need him to be a solid contributor, so where he lands will probably be critical to the success of my WR core. Steve Smith & James Jones add some nice young WR talent that have considerable upside. They will likely each only contribute a handfull of weeks unless they break out this year. Heap at TE was a steal in my opinion. He played in 16 games in each of 2005 & 2006 and was the #2 and #4 scoring TE in this format. Here is to hoping he can stay reasonably healthy and that Cam is able to get this offense back in shape. QB is ceratinly a question for BAL, so that could hinder Heap's value as well.

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

11.08 Adrian Peterson, RB, CHI

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Maurice Morris, RB59, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH
:goodposting:

7.08 Jake Delhomme

8.09 Trent Edwards

1.08 Frank Gore

4.09 Jonathan Stewart

6.09 Rashard Mendenhall

10.09 Chris Henry

2.09 Andre Johnson

3.08 Plaxico Burress

5.08 Javon Walker

9.08 L.J. Smith

11.08 Randy McMichael

Jeff Pasquino said:

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

might wanna burn another pick on a QB just to be safe

7.08 Jake Delhomme8.09 Trent Edwards1.08 Frank Gore4.09 Jonathan Stewart6.09 Rashard Mendenhall10.09 Chris Henry2.09 Andre Johnson3.08 Plaxico Burress5.08 Javon Walker9.08 L.J. Smith11.08 Randy McMichael
I quite like the risk/reward here at RB. Might get burned, or might win the league with those 4. I wouldn't be comfortable with the QBs, but if Delhomme comes back, they could be good. Solid trio at WR - if the risky Walker pick pays off. Overall perhaps too much risk, but could be a contender or out early. No prize for 2nd place, right?

QB David Garrard

QB Jeff Garcia

RB Maurice Jones Drew

RB Fred Taylor

RB Leon Washington

RB Deshaun Foster

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Greg Jennings

WR Santonio Holmes

WR Shaun McDonald

TE Greg Olsen

K

D Vikings

Drew Brees 3.05

Joseph Addai 1.05

Shaun Alexander 5.05

Chester Taylor 8.12

Braylon Edwards 2.12

Hines Ward 4.12

Bobby Engram 6.12

Isaac Bruce 9.05

David Patten 10.12

Drew Bennett 11.05

Heath Miller 7.05

QB

1.11 - Peyton Manning, QB2, INDY

RB

2.06 - Edgerrin James, RB16, AZ

3.11 - Darren McFadden, RB21, Rookie

7.11 - Deuce McAllister, RB36, NO

11.11 - Chris Johnson, RB54, Rookie

12.06 - Brandon Jackson, RB59, GB

WR

4.06 - Marvin Harrison, WR22, INDY

5.11 - D.J. Hackett, WR30, SEA

6.06 - Kevin Curtis, WR34, PHI

9.11 - Kevin Walter, WR53, HOU

10.06 - Roydell Williams, WR57, TEN

TE

8.06 - Ben Watson, TE14, NE

PK

DEF

1.09 Reggie Bush, RB, NO

12.09 Green Bay Packers

10.04 Ray Rice, RB, RUT

11.13 Kenny Irons, RB, CIN

9.13 Jerry Porter, WR, OAK

12.04 PIT DT

1.06 Tom Brady, QB, NE

3.06 Torry Holt, WR, STL

11.06 James Jones, WR GB

5.06 Todd Heap, TE, BAL

12.11 Eric Johnson, TE, NO

Drew Brees 3.05

Joseph Addai 1.05

Shaun Alexander 5.05

Chester Taylor 8.12

Braylon Edwards 2.12

Hines Ward 4.12

Bobby Engram 6.12

Isaac Bruce 9.05

David Patten 10.12

Drew Bennett 11.05

Heath Miller 7.05

Indianapolis Colts DEF 12.12

Tony Romo, QB4, DAL

Alex Smith, QB28, SF

Cedric Benson, RB35, CHI

Justin Fargas, RB38, OAK

Jamaal Charles RB 53, ROOK

Roddy White, WR23, ATL

Santana Moss, WR29, WAS

Derrick Mason, WR35, BAL

Ron Curry, WR52 OAK

Justin Gage, WR68, TEN

Antonio Gates, TE1, SD

:shrug:

1.06 Tom Brady, QB, NE

3.06 Torry Holt, WR, STL

11.06 James Jones, WR GB

13.06 Marty Booker, WR, UFA

5.06 Todd Heap, TE, BAL

12.11 Eric Johnson, TE, NO

QB David Garrard

QB Jeff Garcia

RB Maurice Jones Drew

RB Fred Taylor

RB Leon Washington

RB Deshaun Foster

RB Lorenzo Booker

WR Reggie Wayne

WR Greg Jennings

WR Santonio Holmes

WR Shaun McDonald

TE Greg Olsen

K

D Vikings

Bucs

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Maurice Morris, RB59, SEA

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:sadbanana: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded

5.12 Brett Favre, QB11, GBP

8.05 Tavaris Jackson, QB24, MIN

1.12 Marion Barber, RB10, DAL

2.05 Ryan Grant, RB15, GBP

9.12 Felix Jones, RB42, Rookie

14.05 Warrick Dunn, RB64, ATL

4.05 Jerricho Cotchery, WR21, NYJ

6.05 Bernard Berrian, WR33, CHI?

7.12 Deion Branch, WR41, SEA

10.05 Laurent Robinson, WR56, ATL

11.12 Malcolm Kelly, WR66, Rookie

3.12 Tony Gonzalez, TE4, KC

13.12 Alex Smith, TE24, TB

12.05 Baltimore Ravens, DEF7

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:bag: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded
Yes, that 3rd QB and 5th RB will really help you when your WRs are on a bye. :thumbup:

7.08 Jake Delhomme8.09 Trent Edwards1.08 Frank Gore4.09 Jonathan Stewart6.09 Rashard Mendenhall10.09 Chris Henry2.09 Andre Johnson3.08 Plaxico Burress5.08 Javon Walker13.08 Chad Jackson9.08 L.J. Smith11.08 Randy McMichael12.09 Jacksonville
I quite like the risk/reward here at RB. Might get burned, or might win the league with those 4. I wouldn't be comfortable with the QBs, but if Delhomme comes back, they could be good. Solid trio at WR - if the risky Walker pick pays off. Overall perhaps too much risk, but could be a contender or out early. No prize for 2nd place, right?
I'm actually a lot more worried about my WRs. I should be ok if Walker is ready to go, but even then WR bye weeks and whiffs look like they'll hurt. In hindsight grabbing Henry in the 10th may not have been wise - I'm pretty sure that Mendenhall and Stewart will be just find tag teaming RB2. The Jackson pick looks nutty in the 13th, but I like his chances this year and was one of two late guys I didn't want to miss out on.QB could also be weak, but there's no reason to think Delhomme won't be back at this point.

7.08 Jake Delhomme8.09 Trent Edwards1.08 Frank Gore4.09 Jonathan Stewart6.09 Rashard Mendenhall10.09 Chris Henry2.09 Andre Johnson3.08 Plaxico Burress5.08 Javon Walker13.08 Chad Jackson9.08 L.J. Smith11.08 Randy McMichael12.09 Jacksonville
I'm actually a lot more worried about my WRs. I should be ok if Walker is ready to go, but even then WR bye weeks and whiffs look like they'll hurt. In hindsight grabbing Henry in the 10th may not have been wise - I'm pretty sure that Mendenhall and Stewart will be just find tag teaming RB2. The Jackson pick looks nutty in the 13th, but I like his chances this year and was one of two late guys I didn't want to miss out on.QB could also be weak, but there's no reason to think Delhomme won't be back at this point.
Jake D is one of my solid QB2 candidates in redraft. He could easily be under the radar, and if they get better at WR2, King improves more, and DeW is the starter he could be quite productive.I just traded for him in a Dynasty league as his value is pretty low. :thumbup:

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:thumbup: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded
:tinfoilhat: :no: :bow: :bow:

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:homer: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:homer: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
man don't laugh at Norrisdamus.

Jeff Pasquino said:
NorrisB said:
Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:banned: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded
Yes, that 3rd QB and 5th RB will really help you when your WRs are on a bye. :goodposting:
Hill was just too good to pass up there.

NorrisB said:
Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:goodposting: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded
:goodposting: but nice try. Hill is not the QB Martz needs. Smith hasn't proven himself to be either, but I'm 100% confident that Smith starts if healthy.

NorrisB said:
Jay Cutler, QB13, DEN

Shaun Hill, QB, SF

Kenny Watson, RB44, CIN

Sammy Morris, RB47, NE

Ahman Green RB60, HOU

Terrell Owens, WR3, DAL

Mark Clayton, WR42, BAL

Chris Cooley, TE5, WASH

Carolina Defense
:lmao: When you get a starting QB like Shaun Hill that late in a Mike Martz system you have to be a little gitty about it. As of now MoMo is the starting RB in SEA, so is Watson. #### Im loaded
:lmao: but nice try. Hill is not the QB Martz needs. Smith hasn't proven himself to be either, but I'm 100% confident that Smith starts if healthy.
Shaun Hill is pretty good - I wouldn't disregard him completely - at all.

Users who are viewing this thread