What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL (1 Viewer)

I did WSL year before but not last year

2007 second in MBSL to Glumpy (thanks Peyton) as Captain Hook

sign me up for WSL as Captain Hook

I did WSL year before but not last year2007 second in MBSL to Glumpy (thanks Peyton) as Captain Hook sign me up for WSL as Captain Hook
Moving Hook into league one for Team Legacy. Will slot everyone else later as I get confirmed outs. We'll have no problem starting a 4th league this year.Why Hook...personal bias on my part as I know he's good about help others with pms to keep a draft rolling.

When would the draft start?

Put me down as a maybe for now...bss please pm me if you're short one spot for one of the leagues, or if someone bails part way through.

Any issues with starting league 4 the Monday after super bowl to include some people with schedule conflicts?

If anyone can't wait until after the Super Bowl let me know and I'll try to slot you elsewhere. The draft will take about 4-5 weeks.

BassNBrew said:
If anyone can't wait until after the Super Bowl let me know and I'll try to slot you elsewhere. The draft will take about 4-5 weeks.
If you can fit me into another league please do. If not, no biggie.

So, BnB, am I stuck in league 4 or might I get bumped up to fill in for someone that is out in the other three?

So, BnB, am I stuck in league 4 or might I get bumped up to fill in for someone that is out in the other three?
We're likely to have 1 - 2 openings in WSL 3. I see you were the 1st alternate IN so maybe your next.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quick Alternate List

Atomic Punk

Brutis

zoltar16

JuSt CuZ

ShadowMaster

abrecher (maybe)

bostonfred? (OK with starting after superbowl)

dickey moe

FUBAR

Quick Alternate List Update

abrecher (maybe)

bostonfred? (OK with starting after superbowl)

dickey moe

FUBAR

Norseman

wdcrob

Would definitely like to be in one of these leagues if we are still trying for a 4th league. I can do the draft as long as it is complete by march 18th.

1. abrecher (maybe)

2. bostonfred? (OK with starting after superbowl)

3. dickey moe

4. FUBAR

5. Norseman

6. wdcrob

7. NorrisB

8. waybackwhen

9. fiddles

10. PAE

11. beachbum

need 5 more

Users who are viewing this thread