What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 - Round 1,2,3,4 (1 Viewer)

bicycle_seat_sniffer

Smells like chicken
1.01 Fullback Fro -LaDainian Tomlinson - RB1 - SD

1.02 Pimpin Ain't Easy - Adrain Peterson - RB2 - Minn

1.03 Rudy - Tom Brady - QB1 - NE

1.04 Frank Black - Joseph Addai - RB3 - Indy

1.05 Fiddles - Brian Westbrook - RB4 - Philly

1.06 AhrnCityPounder -Steven Jackson - RB5- STL

1.07 Twilight - Frank Gore - RB6 - SF

1.08 Duckboy - Reggie Bush - RB7 - NO

1.09 captain hook - Marion Barber - RB8 - Dall

1.10 Hear the Footsteps - Larry Johnson - RB9 - KC

1.11 Rzrback77 - Clinton Portis- RB10 - Wash

1.12 BassNBrew - Ryan Grant - RB11 - GB

1.13 Ravnzfan - Maurice Jones-Drew - RB12 - Jax

1.14 LHUCKS - Randy Moss - WR1 - NE

1.15 IwannabeaCowboy Terrell Owens - WR2 - Dall

1.16 Bicycle Seat Sniffer - Willis McGahee - RB13 - Balt

2.01 Bicycle Seat Sniffer - Antonio Gates - TE1 - SD

2.02 IwannabeaCowboy - Marshawn Lynch - RB14 - Buff

2.03 LHUCKS - Ronnie Brown - RB15 - Mia

2.04 Ravnzfan - Reggie Wayne - WR3 - Indy

2.05 BassNBrew - Willie Parker - RB16 - Pitt

2.06 Rzrback77 - Laurence Maroney - RB17 - NE

2.07 Hear the Footsteps - Michael Turner - RB18 - SD

2.08 captain hook - Kellen Winslow Jr - TE2 - Clev

2.09 Duckboy -Steve Smith - WR4 - Car

2.10 Twilight -Peyton Manning - QB2 - Indy

2.11 AhrnCityPounder - TJ Housmanzadeh - WR5 - Cincy

2.12 Fiddles - Jamal Lewis - RB19 - Clev

2.13 Frank Black -Edge James -RB20 - Arz

2.14 Rudy - Jason Witten - TE3 - Dall

2.15 Pimpin Ain't Easy - Larry Fitzgerald - WR6 - Arz

2.16 Fullback Fro - Braylon Edwards WR7 - Clev

3.01 Fullback Fro - Drew Brees - QB3 - NO

3.02 Pimpin Ain't Easy - Chad Johnson -WR8 - Cincy

3.03 Rudy - Darren McFadden - RB21 - Rookie

3.04 Frank Black - Tory Holt - WR9 - STL

3.05 Fiddles - Andre Johnson - WR10 - Hou

3.06 AhrnCityPounder - LenDale White - Rb22 - Tenn

3.07 Twilight - Marques Colston - WR11 - NO

3.08 Duckboy - Anquan Boldin - WR12 - Arz

3.09 captain hook - Brandon Marshall - WR13 - Den

3.10 Hear the Footsteps - Plaxico Burress - WR14 - NYG

3.11 Rzrback77 - Tony Gonzalez - TE4 - KC

3.12 BassNBrew - Carson Palmer - QB4 - Cincy

3.13 Ravnzfan - Derek Anderson - QB5 - Clev

3.14 LHUCKS -Santonio Holmes - WR15 - Pitt

3.15 IwannabeaCowboy - Tony Romo - QB6 - Dallas

3.16 Bicycle Seat Sniffer - Greg Jennings - WR16 - GB

4.01 Bicycle Seat Sniffer - Roy Williams - WR17 - Det

4.02 IwannabeaCowboy - Earnest Graham - RB23 - TB

4.03 LHUCKS - Ben Roethlisberger - QB7 - Pitt

4.04 Ravnzfan - Chris Cooley - TE5 - Wash

4.05 BassNBrew - Javon Walker - WR18- Den

4.06 Rzrback77 - Jerricho Cotchery - WR19 - NYJ

4.07 Hear the Footsteps - Calvin Johnson - WR20 - Det

4.08 captain hook - Wes Welker - WR21 - NE

4.09 Duckboy - Marc Bulger - QB8 - STL

4.10 Twilight - Santana Moss - WR22 - Wash

4.11 AhrnCityPounder - Hines Ward - WR23 - Pitt

4.12 Fiddles - Marvin Harrison - WR24 - Indy

4.13 Frank Black - Matt Hasslebek - QB9 - Sea

4.14 Rudy - Brandon Jacobs - RB24 NYG

4.15 Pimpin Ain't Easy -

4.16 Fullback Fro

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that I am astonished that when LT is playing this weekend and has already been banged up, that the haste to start the draft overcame waitinga couple of days to see if he survives the weekend. That said, I'll pick in a few minutes.

I have to say that I am astonished that when LT is playing this weekend and has already been banged up, that the haste to start the draft overcame waitinga couple of days to see if he survives the weekend. That said, I'll pick in a few minutes.
not alot of money on the line here

Pmd Fiddles. BTW, Fiddles, I dropped the Millennium Presents because the new messageboard software could not fit by entire name above my avatar. Frank Black was my original username on the old messenger board back 8 years ago.

I thought the same thing. :lmao:

I thought the same thing. :thumbup:
I don't think it's a big deal. Fro had the first pick. It was on him when he wanted to start and he made his pick.Timer doesn't start til Monday, ACP wants to wait. To each thier own. No biggie IMOETA ......or not :scared:

Last edited by a moderator:
PAE - draft starts when league is full and when drafters want to but not Later than Monday

I think we get going - the first round is just not that tough and I don't think anything this weekend is going to affect it

PASQUINO - your mailbox is full so I couldn't send message :shrug:

As usual, me no likey the middle. Start of a big tier after the top 5 RBs in my opinion.

1.08 RB Reggie Bush, New Orleans Saints

No way I make this pick in anything other than a PPR league, but the possibility of 100 receptions if he stays healthy is huge.

agree to some extent with quackman, but since I have been drafting this guy (with good succes) for a couple of years when he had to share the ball too much, I have to think he has more value next season....

1-9 Marion Barber, RB, Dallas

pming next

I am leaving the office right now and headed on a long drive. I will attempt to use my phone for my pick. No time for review to PM right now.

Sorry for a slight delay here, but that is the best that I can do.

I am leaving the office right now and headed on a long drive. I will attempt to use my phone for my pick. No time for review to PM right now.Sorry for a slight delay here, but that is the best that I can do.
I can send you my cell again if you want to have me on point. I'm around most of the time during business hours here.

PAE - draft starts when league is full and when drafters want to but not Later than Monday

I think we get going - the first round is just not that tough and I don't think anything this weekend is going to affect it

PASQUINO - your mailbox is full so I couldn't send message :tfp:
IF LT tears an ACL over the weekend we start over right?

PASQUINO - your mailbox is full so I couldn't send message :confused:
IF LT tears an ACL over the weekend we start over right?
I'll allow a replacement pick up until Monday at 8 am EST if anything major happens.

Time for the second reach of the draft....

1.12 Ryan Grant

I hate Green Bay with a passion so hopefully this pick will jinx them or the Rodgers era will be ushered in.

Looks like Steve is here...but I am posting pick from his list and he can override it if he feels the need.

1-13 Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, JAX

1.12 Ryan Grant

I hate Green Bay with a passion so hopefully this pick will jinx them or the Rodgers era will be ushered in.
For a "reach", this is one pick ahead of where I have him on my list. Hell, admittedly I spent only about 20 minutes on it, but my top 12 RBs is different by only one choice so far in this draft. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing though... :unsure:

1.12 Ryan Grant

For a "reach", this is one pick ahead of where I have him on my list. Hell, admittedly I spent only about 20 minutes on it, but my top 12 RBs is different by only one choice so far in this draft. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing though... :goodposting:
I was hoping for the #11-#13 spot. Good RB talent and lots of great options on the way back. I have 8 guys on my board that I'd be thrilled with in the 2nd round. Lots of question marks with Grant that won't be answered until next pre-season.I was hoping MJD would slide around to the 2nd rd for me as an available option.

just an FYI Im usually around during the EST of 8am - 4pm, then from 4pm - 9pm Im offline.

I usually can take PM's no issues!
:alterBSSfor those of you approaching a pick overnight, I check in before work, ~1:45AM eastern...

...then check in again when I'm home 6AM during the week and 8AM on the weekend

Users who are viewing this thread