What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 (1 Viewer)

4 hour clock is now in effect. We'll go to a 6 hour clock on Sat/Sun. Rollovers into Saturday will be 6 hours, roll overs into Monday will be 4 hours.

My apologies. Thought I posted that I'd be out and my pre-selects...15.16 Tampa D16.01 Shayne Graham, PK

Another quick turn by Capt'n. Nice.

Damn, kickers look thin this year. Was hoping Alex Henery would last (have to expect Philly to score a lot this year), but I will take the top FA PK:

17.02 Phil Dawson, PK, Cleveland Browns / FA

First post is current (adding JAX D now).Remember Valentine's Day - make it a good one. :heart: :banned: :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another quick turn by Capt'n. Nice.

Damn, kickers look thin this year. Was hoping Alex Henery would last (have to expect Philly to score a lot this year), but I will take the top FA PK:

17.02 Phil Dawson, PK, Cleveland Browns / FA
I would have taken Henry last round but was worried he may not be kicking extra points.

17.8 Jarius Wright WR MN (if Harvin is actually gone this could be a good sleeper pick, otherwise it is just a homer pick)

17.8 Jarius Wright WR MN (if Harvin is actually gone this could be a good sleeper pick, otherwise it is just a homer pick)
I already picked him.I think if Harvin is gone he could be a great sleeper pick but I don't think he needs Harvin to leave to have value either. He had a higher catch %, yards, yards per attempt, yards per completion and more TD's than B&B's SOTD, Simpson.

Can someone on the front of the draft take a pick? Got leave in 10 min until late this evening.Going to e-mail them to Jeff P. His pm box isn't working.

'menobrown said:
'snellman said:
I already picked him.I think if Harvin is gone he could be a great sleeper pick but I don't think he needs Harvin to leave to have value either. He had a higher catch %, yards, yards per attempt, yards per completion and more TD's than B&B's SOTD, Simpson.
Totally missed that one :wall: 17.8 WR David Nelson Buf

Per PM

BassnBrew selects 17.10 Mike Tolbert- RB-Panthers

ETA I sent a PM to next

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread