What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 (4 Viewers)

I'm seeing Blue Kun with two PKs so I think I'm safe in saying give me Ryan Lindell when I'm up.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's mildly annoying given I'm the guy with 1 defense. Time to run the rest of the kickers and stick him with a rook that may not start.. :)

Yay, I'm the first! Sorry about that, should have sent a msg. Did not realize I'd probably be up at 5-6am my time.make-up pick: Stepfan Taylor, ROOK

BNB has until 9:04 Eastern to post his pick, then Blue-Kun has 2 hours (But he sent a list to BroadwayG, so he should be good).First post complete. Enjoy Sunday.

BNB has until 9:04 Eastern to post his pick, then Blue-Kun has 2 hours (But he sent a list to BroadwayG, so he should be good).

First post complete. Enjoy Sunday.
We are actually on a 6 hour clock on the weekends according to BassNBrews post earlier in the week so he should have until 11:04 pm eastern I think, but could someone verify please.Found BassNBrews comment from earlier in the week :

4 hour clock is now in effect. We'll go to a 6 hour clock on Sat/Sun. Rollovers into Saturday will be 6 hours, roll overs into Monday will be 4 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread