What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL2 - Rounds 5-8 (1 Viewer)

Well.....

Looks to me like Thom Time'd out based on the timer starting on the mispick..

Since Jeff has BK's pick I'm going to PM my pick to Jeff as well and he can sort this out....

I'll check back late afternoon.

Via PM:

7.15 Blue-Kun Jason Campbell, QB, Washington

I have BK's next pick and Reaper's as well.

No list from busman, but I doubt we get back to him today.

In the future, go ahead and send me lists. I'll check this thread regularly.

Looks like we're all caught up.

Shadow's on the clock, ren's on deck.

PMs sent to both, and they can send me 3-man lists to cover their picks around the turn.

I have BK and Reaper's next picks as well.

Let's see if we can get to Round 9 by Monday.....

Not sure why Shadow didn't PM me a list for his next pick.....

Here's renesauz's two:

7.16 QB Jon Kitna, Detroit

8.01 RB Rashard Mendenhall, ROOKIE

Shadowfax said:
Jeff Pasquino said:
Because I was going to be online. You seem to be really pushing me lately to send you lists. I will pre-draft if I know I'm going to hold things up but I check in very often in these drafts.
seriously Jeff. lighten up.

Shadowfax said:
Jeff Pasquino said:
Because I was going to be online. You seem to be really pushing me lately to send you lists. I will pre-draft if I know I'm going to hold things up but I check in very often in these drafts.
Hey, I checked in and people were sending me lists. You were just on and I sent you a PM that I had all the picks around you - but you didn't PM me to post anything.I'm not pushing anyone - I'm here if people want to move it forward, which some people seem to go back and forth on - like a certain invisible moderator who's always on, but is never at a loss for sharing his thoughts, even if you don't ask.

was hoping i could get my pick in before i left for dinner.....jeff, gonna send you my picks if you don't mind.

Shadowfax said:
Jeff Pasquino said:
Hey, I checked in and people were sending me lists. You were just on and I sent you a PM that I had all the picks around you - but you didn't PM me to post anything.I'm not pushing anyone - I'm here if people want to move it forward, which some people seem to go back and forth on - like a certain invisible moderator who's always on, but is never at a loss for sharing his thoughts, even if you don't ask.
You only PMed me it was my turn...not that you had other picks. And BTW...I'm not one to be seen either. :thumbup:
Jeff Pasquino said:
Looks like we're all caught up.Shadow's on the clock, ren's on deck. PMs sent to both, and they can send me 3-man lists to cover their picks around the turn.I have BK and Reaper's next picks as well.Let's see if we can get to Round 9 by Monday.....
I read this as you only had BK and Reaper's. So I PMed rene and then picked again (after a 10-15 minute break to make lunch) and PMed you for BK and Reaper for their picks. Regardless, we're cool. But it is only January so as long as people don't time out or use most of their clock, I don't mind if people aren't checking in every 5 minutes or so. :manhug:

I'm not pushing anyone - I'm here if people want to move it forward, which some people seem to go back and forth on - like a certain invisible moderator who's always on, but is never at a loss for sharing his thoughts, even if you don't ask.
Just saying I'd rather not get text messages sent to my phone while I'm at work about a free message board survivor draft being held in january when I'm not holding up the draft whatsoever.I never understand why people want to hurry up and finish these as fast as possible, so we can all just sit around with no drafting to do for the next 3 months or whatever. If I didn't feel so rushed, I probably would have given my last pick a bit more thought and probably would have taken a different player.not trying to be a jerk. just asking to lighten up on trying to push this along so much. everyone has been pretty considerate about making their picks in a reasonable time so far and we're on a good pace.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not pushing anyone - I'm here if people want to move it forward, which some people seem to go back and forth on - like a certain invisible moderator who's always on, but is never at a loss for sharing his thoughts, even if you don't ask.
Just saying I'd rather not get text messages sent to my phone while I'm at work about a free message board survivor draft being held in january when I'm not holding up the draft whatsoever.I never understand why people want to hurry up and finish these as fast as possible, so we can all just sit around with no drafting to do for the next 3 months or whatever. If I didn't feel so rushed, I probably would have given my last pick a bit more thought and probably would have taken a different player.not trying to be a jerk. just asking to lighten up on trying to push this along so much.
This is the same guy that said it was a buzzkill not being able to draft when someone had sent a list?I had your number and I sent you a text. Big freaking deal - so your phone vibrated once. Don't want contact feel free to say so, but when 7 people were here in the thread and you were the only person that APPEARED to not be here, I figured I'd try and let you know. If you had been online or available some other way, I'd have done a courtesy heads up that way instead.People go back and forth about moving this along, and everyone's been guilty on that.

Alright guys let's just stop the :jawdrop: and :argue: and just grab a couple :suds: and :goodposting:

All is good :jawdrop:

ETA ... I'll be out of commision until around noon central time tomorrow.

So when does busman time out?

I have to catch a plane at 10:00 CST tomorrow morning and hope to get my picks in before I head out.

So when does busman time out?I have to catch a plane at 10:00 CST tomorrow morning and hope to get my picks in before I head out.
Busman times out at 9 am eastern, I think. I will be around the computer all day tomorrow and can take any picks.

8.15 R. Williams TEN WR

I was really hoping for Crayton to drop here. Williams had 55 receptions for 700+ yards and 4 TDs in 2007. I see that as his floor, since the TEN passing game can't get much worse.

PMing Jeff

Sorry fellas - having major traffic issues getting online.

8.16 Trent Edwards, QB, Buffalo

9.01 Isaac Bruce, WR, St. Louis(?)

Having tons of 'net access issues tonight...so I guess we're done until the AM.

Users who are viewing this thread