What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your favorite Podcast (1 Viewer)

Just watched what I felt like what was one of the more entertaining and funny podcasts in a long while. I’m not sure if any of you are familiar with TYSO (take your shoes off) by Rick Glassman—but it’s a pretty good podcast. In full disclosure, it is a podcast that tends to be very hit or miss. The latest one with freestyle rapper Harry Mack and Lamorne Morris is really great. If you decode to check it out, It’s definitely a better podcast to watch than it is just to listen to.

I've started listening to "How Did We Get Weird" with Vanessa Bayer (of SNL) and her brother Jonah. A nice trip down memory lane with great guests.

Also, "WikiHole With D'Arcy Carden" of The Good Place. Kind of a quiz show where you start with a topic and then work your way down Wiki with associated topics.

Recently started listening to Pivot. Very much enjoy9ing it.

They start with a short political talk (they definitely lean left but are very reasonable) then hit on a lot of tech news. Really enjoy their camaraderie and the show in general.

Users who are viewing this thread