What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

We're Alive: Zombie Audio Theater Production / Podcast Thing (1 Viewer)

(HULK)

(Smash)
I thought there had been a thread for this but I can't find it with the search.  Started the main series about 2 weeks ago, seemed like a good way to waste some time leading up to Halloween.  I really loved it, it's great.  For those who are unfamiliar, this is a podcast that began about a year or so before Walking Dead got on TV.  It's audio theater, pretty much a movie but just audio... voice actors, sound effects, etc.  I really haven't heard anything like it before, it is very well done.  If you want to give a listen, it's free here: https://www.werealive.com/listen/

I just finished the main series, moving on to the Lockdown story next.  Apparently the new Goldrush story is due out any day now, it is in post-production.  If anyone knows of anything similar, please share, this thing made me look forward to my commute, and that's saying something. 

Users who are viewing this thread