What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your view of the political leanings of the PSF (1 Viewer)

% of PSF members that are right wing radicals

• 0%

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • 10%

Votes: 70 53.4%
  • 20%

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • 30%

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • 40%

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • 50%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70%

• 80%

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 90%

• 100%

• Total voters
To answer your question: we do exactly what Biden is doing: try to negotiate with the oil producing nations as best we can. That’s complicated and messy but it’s by far the best approach. What we do NOT do is invest any more in fossil fuels. That makes no sense. We MIGHT put some money into building new refineries if it could be shown to have a reasonably quick turnaround. 
Nothing you wrote answered my question. None of that will bring down energy costs and will have the opposite effect including increased electricity costs which are rising as well. 

Oh come on with that. Republican appeal to the working class is an entirely new phenomenon. My 95 year old grandfather was racist AF but still voted for Obama in 2008 because he was a lifelong union guy. The working class for the first time, perceived themselves to be better off under Trump which brings it back to my original point. 

The union vote and working class vote aren’t the same. You are right though that Democrats used to get votes from conservative union members but that’s faded significantly.

The union vote and working class vote aren’t the same. You are right though that Democrats used to get votes from conservative union members but that’s faded significantly.
You’re mixing public union and labor unions. Teamsters, IBEW etc are all shifting from the Dems. 

Users who are viewing this thread